Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
This was really awesome! I loved it a lot:3 ROBRAE FTW!️
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Love it! Need I say more?
helloorangekat chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Gold and amethyst? This admirer be bawlin'! But hey, I have a major girl-crush on Raven so I'd think she's worth it, too haha. I love the way you write! I find myself smiling as I read your story, and I'm glad Raven knows the song now!
helloorangekat chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Yet another lovely chapter! I love cooking so I would be ecstatic with that gift :-D
helloorangekat chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Aww, poor white doves. You don't match Raven' s room xD
helloorangekat chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Robin smirked at her?! Wah! Is it him? I guess I'll just keep reading :-) Btw, I like the story so far! I found little to no grammatical errors.
Hahahahhaah-me chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Ahhhh brillient, thank you!
SimplyaCritic chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
U make me read this entire thing thinking its beast boy and its robin! I should kill u
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
NOOOOOOO! No offense to the RobRae supporters, or the author. You really got me! You DEFINITELY need to write more holiday/romance Fanfics like this. You are a very talented and gifted author.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Definitely Robin without a doubt. Cy is the older brother and BB is an idiot. Robin is the tactical planner.
RachelRoth93 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Uhhh! Both Red and Green are Christmas colors! So didn't click in my head till the candle comment! You are awesome at these mystery romance ideas!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Why did you make it sound like it would be beast boy? Im a BBrae supporter,
Nizhonii chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Haha, yes! *fist pumps* love the pairing :) you really kept me guessing although I hoped it was robin the whole time
The Other Side is Here chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Oh bajeezus what horror are you planning for poor Raven next?
The Other Side is Here chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
ooooooohhhh shiz iz gettin' seryiouzzz :)
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »