Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
DITZY chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
MORE PLEASE YAY!
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
i have an idea who it is but im not going to say my geuss...yet. cant wait for the next chap!
Good Job chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Is it Robin? Or is it Cyborg? Or maybe it's beast boy? Okay, so I have no clue, but I'm hoping it's Robin. Good job! You update really quickly! _
everclueless chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
It's Beast Boy isn't it? I mean, first there's garland in his hair, then there is his name as well as the other two's on garland. Not to mention, it's a GREEN ribbon on the doves. He isn't the best person at keeping a secret. He knows she used his cook book. I KNOW it's him.

Great Story BTW! Love the idea!
Cat chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Haha! Can't wait to find out who Raven's admirer is. Keep up the good work!

Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
I still think it's Robin . . .
trottola chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
It's Robin, isn't it? Very interesting so far. Are you going to put in any clues?

(Who is it?)
Way of Life I'm Lazy Sue me chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Reasons I believe it is Robin:

1) She came back into her room right after seeing the boys and left to get the cage. Knowing Cyborg and Beast Boy, then that new game of BB's would take them hours to get bored with. Robin had to be the one to go by the window.

2) Let's be honest, BB's too stupid to do something like this. It'd hurt his brain.

3) (And number one reason) Your bio says that for Teen Titans, Raven and Robin is your favorite couple.

Although as far as the real show goes, I picture the couples as being Robin/Starfire, Beast Boy/Terra, and Raven/Cyborg. I may not like those pairings, but those seem to be the right ones...
tempestchaos18 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
This is highly amusing. I enjoy seeing Raven in so much discomfiture. I wonder when she's going to figure it out.
Bobbu chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
It's robin, most probably. Because he has been acting the most unsuspicious. There by making him suspicious! I hate Santa he's so fat and under worked, he should get a real job. Wicked ass story please keep writing!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
HOly macaroni! I love it! I have my own little hopes but looking at your'e reviews i'm guessing i'm really wrong. ::sniff:: BUt I would just DIE if it's who I hope it is. I have to stop myself from reading your other stories (I've never seen them before) so that I wont get any hint on who your fav pairing is. ::sniff:: Oh woah is me! If only it could be who I think it is! BUt i'm POSITIVE i'm in the minority. NOw can you guess? Great job excelent writing. and i'm so proud!
CrimsonFire490 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
omg!that is the best story ever!Im such a big fan of ur writting! please write more or i will hunt you down!

titanluver554
Flowerperson chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
argh! the suspense is killin me!

update soon!
Good Job chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Next chapter please! _
Cold Light chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Great start! Your fic is shaping up nicely. I'm wondering what Raven's admirer will do when he reaches the upper numbers that call for people and large flocks (6&7) of water fowl. Personally, I'm voting for Robin/Raven. I think they make a great couple. Keep writing!
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »