Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Spiral Flowers chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
love it! update soon, kk? oh, wait, is the admirer robin? it definately seems like his type of behaviour. but...maybe thats just my inner rob/rav fan talking. whatever...good fic!
Angelfire412 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Great fic! Your doing a good job on it. Keep it up! _
Dark Angel chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I'm guessing ur fic is a Rav/Rob isn't it!Tell me!
swimchick1614 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
PLEASE BB/Rae! I love that pairing...not that your rae/rob wasnt great i loved that too...but im a die hard rob/star and bb/rae hehe update soon
cherucaustic chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
i love it, and i would hope it's BB but if it's not i'll still enjoy the story, update soon
ScarletShadowNight chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Is it Robin?
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
loved it! i SO cant wait for the next chap!
Sarah Cabbage Patch chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
GACK!

Argh, you're making me crazy! I mean, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this story you've got going here. I can tell you're not going to make the guessing easy on us readers and it's killing me! Everytime I think I have it figured out, you give us another clue and I get all mixed up again.

GAH!

I honestly don't know whether to hit you or hug you for making such a wonderful piece. I'll prolly stick with the non-violent solution but only because I have a feeling you might stop writing if I seriously hurt you. *grins mischieviously*

Anyhoo, I know who I am rooting for and I'm not going to tell; you'll find out whether I was right or wrong in the end. Altho, if you know me and my stories, you can guess at my pairing. Alrighty then, update soon! Pwez?
Pooj chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
hm...now that I read this chapter I'm sort of thinking it might be Robin...but then again it can be someone else
Just Peachy chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This story is awesome I hope it becomes BBandRae.
Flowerperson chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
great! new story!

and u KNOW i love robraes.

i have no idea wot that button does, but i'll press it anyway.
Demigod chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is a good story, with sound timing and better writing than the norm. Your grammar is a little circumspect at times: "Curiously she tore opened the envelope" and the like.

Regardless, good work,and here's hoping you finish the fic in time!
DITZY chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
YAY HOORAY FOR YOU YOU HAVE MADE A AWESOME NEW STORY ! UPDATE SOON!
Letselina chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
The Highly recommend was for some beta thingy they were testing... I just think they forgot to take it back off when they stopped testing it... Or something...

Anyway! It's cute and I won't stop reading it even if it leans toward *shudder* BBRae, because I like your style and one little thing'll just have to bug me... Great job!

-Letselina
ninjamonkey chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Coolness. I secretly hope it's BBRae. ButCyRae would be OK. Here's hoping it's not *cough*RobRae*cough*
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »