Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Cold Light chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Great start! Your fic is shaping up nicely. I'm wondering what Raven's admirer will do when he reaches the upper numbers that call for people and large flocks (6&7) of water fowl. Personally, I'm voting for Robin/Raven. I think they make a great couple. Keep writing!
robinraven4ever chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
who is it? who is it?

it better b robin. if it is not, then, then.

umm *sitting down, thinking*

umm. i won't. no that one.

hmm.

tick,tock

tick,tock

look ur watch now

uy still a super hot female

u got ur million dollar contract

and they're waiting 4 ur hot track

oops srry. well cant think of n e thing. just put robin as a secret ? thank u

*continue singing song*
Natasha chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
This is a great story! I already know who the admirer will be though since I am one of ur fans.

And the answer is right on your do continue I love it!When I saw that u were writing another story I started screaming OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod overe and over again I heard my uncle murmer something that sound like 'kids these can never understand them.'Sorry my review is so lond!Bye!Continue!Please!_~ -Natasha Smith
Tiffwiff chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Um...You do know that the 12 days of Christams actually occur after Christmas, right? They represent the 12 days it took the three wise men to get to Bethleham after Christ's birth.
Snea too tired to log in chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
dude, i So think i know who it is. not totally sure, so i won't tell. PLZ CONTINUE! (i'll log in tomorrow for a signed review)
Strixvaria chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
hey, i liked it alot, but i got to go, and i really liked it, but i will get in trouble if i don't get off now, so bye
Spiral Flowers chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
love it! update soon, kk? oh, wait, is the admirer robin? it definately seems like his type of behaviour. but...maybe thats just my inner rob/rav fan talking. whatever...good fic!
Angelfire412 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Great fic! Your doing a good job on it. Keep it up! _
Dark Angel chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I'm guessing ur fic is a Rav/Rob isn't it!Tell me!
swimchick1614 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
PLEASE BB/Rae! I love that pairing...not that your rae/rob wasnt great i loved that too...but im a die hard rob/star and bb/rae hehe update soon
cherucaustic chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
i love it, and i would hope it's BB but if it's not i'll still enjoy the story, update soon
ScarletShadowNight chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Is it Robin?
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
loved it! i SO cant wait for the next chap!
Sarah Cabbage Patch chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
GACK!

Argh, you're making me crazy! I mean, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this story you've got going here. I can tell you're not going to make the guessing easy on us readers and it's killing me! Everytime I think I have it figured out, you give us another clue and I get all mixed up again.

GAH!

I honestly don't know whether to hit you or hug you for making such a wonderful piece. I'll prolly stick with the non-violent solution but only because I have a feeling you might stop writing if I seriously hurt you. *grins mischieviously*

Anyhoo, I know who I am rooting for and I'm not going to tell; you'll find out whether I was right or wrong in the end. Altho, if you know me and my stories, you can guess at my pairing. Alrighty then, update soon! Pwez?
Pooj chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
hm...now that I read this chapter I'm sort of thinking it might be Robin...but then again it can be someone else
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »