Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Coolgirl123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
It's great! Very emotional and deep! Please update!
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very, Very nice. It's totally cool. I cant wait for the next chapter!
gothic ghost chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I'm so glad you wrote another fanfiction! Are you gonna update everyday? Please do it! I really hope you choose Rae-Rob pairing, 'couse your other stories with them were great!

(Anyway you shouldn't worry about the rewiwers flaming the cupling when you don't say it!)
deathknight sora chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
a re\aven and a pair tree? OK YOU GOT ME GESSING! KEEP IT GOING !
ScarletShadowNight chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

UPDATE!
blaze-firestorm chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
hello! i thought this story was really good.. and really funny. Raven's being kind of dense if she can't figure out about the gift like what it represents though... as for what highly recomend the story means? i have no idea.
Velvet12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like this story and I hope that you continue this soon. I'm patient so I'll wait til the end to see who it is but til then I'll just guess...keep up the good work!
K-Twizzle chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I see u started a new one which im sure is going to be as good as the others. Keep up the good work and ill see the next chapter.
zaknafien chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I loved it. The small details you included made it amazing. I loved the part about the baby raven, it's so fitting.

I get the feeling that I'm going to read this until the last chapter and then find out her admirer wasn't who I thought it was (Robin) and I'll go into shock. Okay here's my theory,

1. It's not Beast Boy because it's too well planned.

2. It's Robin because of the 3 boys only Robin smirks, I've never read any story where Beast Boy or Cyborg smirked, whereas Robin smirks in plenty of stories.

3. It's not Beast Boy because he would never give Raven a baby raven, he would just turn into one.

4. Though Cyborg's good with technology Robin seems more like the person who would plan something like this (somewhat romantic, or at least really sweet).

5. I'm really biased and in denial so to me all the 'moments' Raven and Beast Boy had were like sibling 'moments'. I'm in denial, what can I say.

I have no clue what the Highly recommend means, but I figure if I took the time to review a good story I can take the time to click a box. It must be something good, please tell us what it means if you find out.

Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
Wind91Rider chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
So far, sounds like a great story. Good plot, and I love the idea of a baby raven. Please update very soon, and PLEASE update Ten Days. I love that story. And this one too.
JPElles chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Continue.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
o! the sespence is killing me. i hope its beastboy. post soon please!
Mithlond88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Wow, I really like your story. I can't wait to find out who it is. Please update soon.
Pooj chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Damn, my head hurts from trying to figure it out with her. I can't wait to see who it really is!
cherucaustic chapter 1 . 12/1/2004