Reviews for No Longer Loving In Silence
Play-doh Akumu chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I, for one, agree with the Guest that reviewed on 2 Oct 2012. I agree with all their points. Simply to add onto this great review:

The characterisation is absolutely horrible. You did not capture any of the characters at all, and actually, it reads like a bland soup. Obviously you don't have experience with rape or abuse, or you would have realised how ridiculous this entire story is.

Instead of realism, you have aimed for idealism. Here we have Harry Potter, the hero, fallen to abuse. Oh, what shall he do? He must break up with Draco! Oh, where shall Harry go? People must rescue him! Let's have everyone say everything they need to say to make this the ideal situation! Instead of personalities, left give them rehearsed lines!

It's like a soap opera, except soap operas have higher standards. The point of writing a story isn't to tell the audience, it is to show them. You haven't shown me anything except how bad you are at writing, and how little you know about reality. It honestly disturbs me that people like you exist.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
So not only did you have no warnings for the rape...but you had no warnings written for the apparent incestuous relationship between Lucius and Draco either.

Some people, normal people, don't want to read disgusting shit like that. I suggest you add a warning or two in the chapters applicable before someone ends up reporting this fic.

Now on to the fic itself. You have managed to do everything that I hate fanfiction authors to do when they write in the Harry Potter Fandom. You took a strong, resilient character like Harry and made him into some simpering damsel in distress. Harry has NEVER had a problem defending himself against ANYONE, even people he cared about. Also, rape is such a fucking overused and frankly ridiculous plot device. It's obnoxious and stupid and I'm so sick and tired of seeing it in EVERY SINGLE STORY that the author wants to put angst into. You can create angst without rape as a catalyst.

Then you go and put Draco and Lucius in some incestuous relationship. Which is fucking disgusting. I wouldn't say anything about it if there was a proper warning on the story, because at least then I'd have been warned and I'd have chosen to read it anyway. But you DIDN'T do that. You just started describing how the Dark Lord cursed them to have sex with one another, a highly uncharacteristic thing for Voldemort to do btw...he wouldn't waste his time with a stupid curse like that. He'd just Crucio them or Kill them, or let Bella have a go at them if he wanted them to suffer.

This story is the embodiment of poor Harry Potter writing...
Jessarie chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
i love the way you write :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
domsijohn chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
sweet
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
HersheyKissesLove chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
omg this story was soooo cute, and the review is way overdo lol. one of my favorite harry snape stories!
Neeshack chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
LOL. Nice!
Lumcer chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
lol what an ending! Woot! an intreging story to say the least! :D :D

KCK-Lumcer
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
this was also a great story here.
Mar x Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
I loved this. I really liked the Draco/Lucius twist. Good job!
arianaSky chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
i especially and maybe only like the last chapter
Minervra-18 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009