Reviews for Punk'd: Beast Boy and Raven Style
Kenzie chapter 15 . 5/3
WTH?! THIS IS SO CRAZY! AND LOVE THE SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES! I'm listening to it as I type.
Kenzie chapter 14 . 5/3
Oh my...HOT TUBS! OH, AND MY CHURRO!
Lol Hobo to Rich...Jar made of Tofu...its too much...XD
Kenz chapter 12 . 5/3
More like a semir on how to be ugly...well, that would improve how Kitten looks.
Lol, "Thanks a lot, George." Didn't see that coming. (I doubt anyone did...)
Oh jeez...Yeah, I agree with BB, those kids' eyes scare the crap out of me...kinda.
Kenzie chapter 8 . 5/3
Oh Gosh.. Slade on American Idol?! With MAMMOTH?! You truly are the Queen of Comedy, Lexi. (Bows down)
jonathanwilliam.levine chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh Lexy I'm a huge fan and I was wondering if you could give me some ideas for this robxrae fic I'm thinking up. If you do I'll put Allie in the story and she can have superpowers.
IshylovesGeorgeShelley chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
A LOT OF PEOPLE GET HIT BY CARS IN YOUR FIC.
catcat7077 chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
It had too be gizmo...NOOOOOOO...starts hugging churros a.d wimpering "beast boy help me" ...*random hobo who is mad about his stolen churros walks in* *hobo looks at lexi and says* help her! Please! I want my churroooooos!
Alexpat1 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
hey, i love the fic it is very funny. I think you should try the justice league. i would love to see that.
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Hahaha wtf? Lol to beast boy in a wheelchair 4/5
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Lol, strangley funny. I liked it. 5/5
ZadZap chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
omg this is so funny
CerberAsta chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
Nice.

It still makes me wonder just exactly HOW MUCH drugs you randomly get injected with, before you start writing.

That might be your "inspiration".

From now on, that's it.

Some hobo tackles you and injects you with so much drugs that you can type up this bizarreness.