Reviews for Contemplations of a Sentimental Gunslinger
GuessWho chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I feel sad big-big for Roland, but somehow I get the feeling that it won't be long before his effort pays off at last-if ye ken. Have you read to the last Book of the Tower? I thing that one more round shall be enough. Maybe the ghosts of his history will aid him.

However, I feel sader still for poor Mordred-Mordred the hated, Mordred the lost, Mordred the lonely. He isn't the only Outsider in the worlds.
Jagalian chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I love it! I'm very impressed how you did it in the format of " Childe Roland to the Tower cam". I alwasy picture Roland having children _
eviltwin82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
serenity19, from this work one would easily assume that you are a fan? or mayhap new to the world of the gunslingers? I enjoyed this piece very much, as a DT fan, I hope to see more of your work. Very well written! Oh, if you are new welcome - if you are a veteran I see you very well along the Path of the Beam. May your days be long upon the Earth.
SacredCowOhm chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Katie! Itsa me! Mario! Not really, its Leah, aren't you happy? And one word: speling

(I'll repeat it) speling

haha! Susan never did like it when I cursed! My favorite line! Yay! Katie you are too freakishly good at this. And sure, you can blame me. But you will never NEVER be as stubborn as me...mwahahaha. And for God's sake, PUT THE DAMN BOOK DOWN! Now, do I have to read this again? You made me read a million times and made me tell me how to correct it when I don't even understand it! I don't know! I don't read books where ten people are graphically killed in the first paragraph. Wow I'm hyper and bored. Wad'ya know? I don't know. Ok, tata! ttfn!

Tigger rules this fuckin planet! This is Leah, signing out.
M-Chan16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004