Reviews for Fairy Tales
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hm... well, it was an interesting idea, and a fairly good extended metaphor, but I think you maybe went a little overboard with Bellatrix. I'm all for sympathetic Bellatrix stories, they're some of my favourite things to read, but she seemed a little too helpless in this. For example, when she says "the maiden cannot slay the dragon", that seems to go against her character. Her whole life has been slaying proverbial dragons, and she knows she's good at it. Why would she back down now?

There were good moments too, and I like the way you've made her life so very Voldemort-centred, and the whole fairy tale analogy was very creative. Good luck.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was beautiful...

P.S. All Hail Lord Voldemort!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Really good twist ending! I originally thought it was Ginny, due to your refrences to her mother and the cold hell where she would lie forever, as well as the character's speech makes it sound like Ginny, never content to just watch, but to act as well.

But I never thought it'd be Bellatrix, and for that I applaud you on quite a well written piece, where the female could be anyone of either side, right up to the last sentence. Good work!
ParsleyFeline chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good God, what on Earth did you do to Bellatrix Lestrange? What happened to the crazy murdering woman who tortured Neville Longbottom's parents to insanity? Because she certainly isn't in this fic. Bellatrix Lestrange would not sit and wait to die at the hands of Harry Potter of all people. If he killed Lord Voldemort and she still had a wand at her disposal she'd be killing everyone she could get at before someone Avada'd her arse. This is the second most OOC Bellatrix that I've ever seen and the only IC moment that she had was when she tried to get at Ginny and called her "His bitch", which we know that Ginny isn't. Bellatrix isn't the shrinking violet type and the fact that you've portrayed her as such strikes me as unfortunately sexist.

And use "hath" properly or don't use it at all.
Linnea chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Well, I think it's good writing, and a great idea really! But I went all, "This is supposed to be BELLATRIX?" It sounds nothing like her. She's not some kind of helpless maiden, she's a cruel, crazy deatheater.
helloWALTZ chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
who are you and what have you done to dear old bella?
BajaB chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very surprised.

Well done.
MiraiYume chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yup, I'll admit it...you got me with that ending. But I really really liked this, you've got a knack for turning everything in a story around, and telling the other side.

You write wonderfully as well, which basically makes it that much better, lol. Keep up all your great work!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Surprising and interesting...
Phoenyx422 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Whoaah. This was not what I expected, to say the least. You've got a solid story with a great twist. I never really thought this particular maiden and knight, and with the impending release of Book 6, it will be interesting to see what happens to her.

Very nicely done!
angelsammi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
hmm nice story. but whose the knight? dragon is obviously harry. the dragon's mate is probably ginny. but whose the knight? haha nice story.
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wonderous
Joe chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
this is the best one-shot ive ever read on It was beyond words.
Ginny M chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I kinda thought it would be her, because you said it qouldn't be who we though, anyway, nice stuff, keep it up!

(and I DO know that it is a one-shot P)

I'm kinda reviewing everything I find that doesn't end in 5 or 0 -;

hehehe

bye!
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ooh, I'm so proud, I figured it out about half way through. I just kept thinking, if it's not Ginny talking about Harry, who could it be... hmm... Bella and Voldie? And it seems I was right. HAHA! I win! I loved it