Reviews for Choosing One's Path
Please add on to this fanfic quickly. It is definitely my favorite Naruto fanfictiction
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/8
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/8
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/8
xNaruHina chapter 49 . 2/4
Uhhhh Naruto shouldn't have to go on that training trip, he has already merged with Kurama and /should/ be as strong as he would be during the original training trip if he hadn't merged. This is completely un necessary. All it is is forced drama.
xNaruHina chapter 46 . 2/4
Naruto has nothing to be sorry for. Jiraiya is the one that lied and kept this from him. Jiraiya obviously is the one that egged him on and Jiraiya hopefully dies painfully from pain once again for what he has done to Naruto. I lost all respect for him.
xNaruHina chapter 44 . 2/4
Hinata was very impressive!~
xNaruHina chapter 40 . 2/4
How even did Temari lose seriously. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 37 . 2/4
Two seconds isn't going to change anything. Neji would still be able to go see TenTen and comfort her as well as getting revenge. Win/win situation right there...and Naruto can't really say anything about revenge because he told Sasuke he would help get revenge on Itachi...
xNaruHina chapter 35 . 2/4
What the hell? Ino says she cares and yet she belittles Naruto constantly and than beats up on him. I had high hopes for her until now that she would become a strong, respectable Kunoichi, she is strong but nowhere near respectable. She is worse than Sakura was..
xNaruHina chapter 33 . 2/4
And again he gets his butt handed to him at first.. I don't get it. Are you trying to showcase his healing abilities? His hard headedness and unwililngness to give up? Even then having him not be able to beat mere gennins without hassle is just ridiculous. Jiraiya even said they should have no issue at all with any gennins from other villages.. Temari was the only impressive one so far. Well Chouji did good too.
xNaruHina chapter 30 . 2/3
Okay this is bordering on pathetic. Naruto has fully merged with Kyuubi and as such has all of his Chakra and has been training to harness it ever since. He should have wiped the floor with Kisame. Probably Itachi too actually. If you are going to keep making Naruto so pathetically weak then I might just have to stop reading this because the forced drama and the forced "difficulty" is being taken way too far. Naruto is most likely around Sannin level since jiraiya isn't able to teach him much more soooo...
xNaruHina chapter 28 . 2/3
Ah I wonder if Hanabi is going to be added to the relationship, their interactions are so cute :3
xNaruHina chapter 21 . 2/3
Man you sure made them seem weak. They should have been able to easily take on Baki between all of them.