Reviews for Harmony of One
sleepyhobo10 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Do you keep forgetting that Keitaro is in Motoko's body?
Lonewolf2123 chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Don't feel bad I'm 22 and haven't been on a date
pensuka chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
ah the good old body swap senerio never gets old
Anthony1l chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
PXgi chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
wow seriousely wow i admit i have up until now read very few love hina fic's but this was a blast i read the thing in one go and absolutely loved it. i dont know if ur still active or ever going to make a sequel or anything. but i tought i'd just do one of my rare reviews if u ever read this keep up the good work but if you have retired it would be sadening to such a great writing talent go to waste. anyway i'm trailing off so i will just leave now and bestof luck with watever you are doing now
Crimson Yrael chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This has been a fun read so far, but there has been one facet that's extremely agitating - your name usage. You're still using the others name despite the fact that they've switched bodies. It really takes away from the fact that they've switched. I think it would have been much better to use the name of the body they're in to prevent this kind of issue. Give you're readers some credit - we know they've switched, so there's no reason to stick with the original names.
Arkanrium chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Just wanted to say, that Motoko should not have been able to finish the 1000 sword slash in Keitaro's body while keitaro should not have been more tired than her in her body, that is just ridiculous.

Probably just me but such a plot hole is turn off.
Lester Wilson chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
HAHA! Lucifer got owned by LOVE! Hell deserved that snow day!
Sharpclaws chapter 16 . 1/16/2010
nice story.
Sharpclaws chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
it would seem that abusing the guy you care about runs in Naru's family. -
Loli Lovere 4ver chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
naru you idiot thats wy no ones like you.
HOKUTEN MAGE chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
THIS HISTORY STARED REALLY DULL, BUT ITS STARING TO GET REALLY INTERESTING, WONDER WHAT WILL HAPEN.
Slirith chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
“WHO THE HECK BROKE THE THERMOSTAT AND THE FURNACE? HOW CAN ANY ONE BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL IF IT’S ONLY TWENTY DEGREES IN HERE?” Lucifer roared. “WHERE’S THE MECHANIC?”

i seriously laughed my arse off at this part
FinalKingz chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
I'm a Avid Reader of Love Hina, Read the Manga over and over again

Each Round, I put myself on the shoes of different characters.

Your Story is great, story plot is well made and grammar are not bad too.

Try writing in 1st person, it will make this story I can say more memorable and everlasting on the readers.

By the way, Not bad for an Epilogue leaving the readers hanging xD

Write more stories _ Let Passion and Determination guide you