Reviews for Broken Promises
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So sad!
NaleYLuV01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OO THAT WAS REALLY GOOD...EVEN THOUGH I CANT STAND NATHAN WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND HALEY WIT ANOTHER GUY! NALEY 4EVER!
D chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
AH NO!

NALEY FOR-EVAH!
NaleyBop chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
at first i thought, that that was a sick joke

you sign the papers then im going to purpose again

LOL

it was sad cuz it was no joke:(

post your stories please

s13.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Beautiful, yet heart-breaking. Oh, I love your writing. I adore that you can make me feel so much with so few words. And the romantic in me, that little girl that still believes true love can overcome all things, was wishing that it wouldn't end like that. But the realist in me knows that life is full of broken promises. And that sometimes you can't take back what you did or said and you just have to live with the consequences of your actions...

*sighs* Now, I'm sad. I guess I'm sort of masochistic then since I love stories that can do that to me.
sleepneeded911 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
So sad, but oh well, something that I could actually see happen with Nathan and Haley. Kinda screwed up, but oh well. LOL. Great job with this! Definitely enjoyed it!
WildCherry45 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Scarlet... You are still one of my favorite OTH writers even though I rarely see your fics or you in the OTH fandom anymore (though believe me, I'm not that surprised). This ficlet was a little piece of perfection.. so poignant, sharp and realistically truthful. The angst whore in me loved it and the romantic sap is bawling over the lap top. Seriously adored it. I hope you decide to write more soon -

-Janet
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That's it! I want more! And Brooke, wow.

I do have to say though, it was nice, sweet, and too the point.

Awesome!
LandonLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Fantastic, as always. Very different than what I expected. I like that Brooke and Nathan are together, and how Haley remembered he hadn't gotten her an engagement ring. Granted, they were engaged for, what, a day? :) The change in Haley was well done - showing how showbiz had changed her, along with Chris being there and Nathan not. Can't wait to read more of your stuff; it's all wonderful. :-*
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
brooke? wow
Phish Food chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Beautiful . . . just beautiful. I was looking for something to fill the hole since Tuesday's episode, and this did just that. You're awesome!
nate chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
what thats it! the end?
Orange Glow chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This was well written. I loved it. There was a lot of emotions in this, and you did a great job of putting it into a one parter.
CommGrl2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow... You are a great writer! I didn't like the way it ended with Nathan and Brooke and Haley alone but it was very well written!
Brittney chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was sad but very good. well written.