Reviews for The Family Name: Third Year
I'm off to find Year 4!
Choco333 chapter 22 . 4/10
GAHH why is Artemis being so... Like Artemis?! GAHHHHH poor Draco
Choco333 chapter 21 . 4/10
I feel so bad for Draco! And yes, I would if apologized and said his intentions
animeotaku9 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I dont know how to pm yet but could you pm me and we can talk anime. I love anime and i loved the references. I also think that there should be more holly action
Lilly chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
yes I would but I let him stew for a day or two.
Nuada Silverhand chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
I enjoyed this. Although I'm still not sure if you were going for a deliberate pun on A/H :P

It's good to have well written young Artemis. While there's nothing wrong with his nicer version, it's good to have him be self centred again.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
O I was surprised he started laughing too. But pleased in a strange way.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Okay, I admit, those two are better of as friends than lovers and I swear to god only you of all people could have manipulated my head and inner shipper into believing this. What have you done.

(Translation: You are an amazing writer and just gave me a new BroTP.)
Moonlight Keeper chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I can't help but feel really sad for Hagrid. Oh well. At least the boys are getting somewhere.
DragonGirl223 chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
ironhair chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
ironhair chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
hmm... and I thought that time turners have some sort of limit on how far back they can go... and they can't jump forward in time or back to where they start.
Oh well, fanfiction.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Rowknan chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I really hope that the Artemis/Hermoine relationship flourishes. Mainly because their perfect for each other. Hermoine is the only one who could hold Artemis back by using her intelligence. And Artemis is the only one who could encourage her more devious side intelligently.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
"I assumed it would be more like a business merger."

"Most females don't think like that."