Reviews for The Family Name: Third Year
Nuada Silverhand chapter 25 . 5/5
I enjoyed this. Although I'm still not sure if you were going for a deliberate pun on A/H :P

It's good to have well written young Artemis. While there's nothing wrong with his nicer version, it's good to have him be self centred again.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 2 . 4/2
O I was surprised he started laughing too. But pleased in a strange way.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 4 . 3/18
Okay, I admit, those two are better of as friends than lovers and I swear to god only you of all people could have manipulated my head and inner shipper into believing this. What have you done.

(Translation: You are an amazing writer and just gave me a new BroTP.)
Moonlight Keeper chapter 2 . 3/18
I can't help but feel really sad for Hagrid. Oh well. At least the boys are getting somewhere.
DragonGirl223 chapter 13 . 2/10
I LOVE THESE STORIES!
ironhair chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
thanks!
ironhair chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
hmm... and I thought that time turners have some sort of limit on how far back they can go... and they can't jump forward in time or back to where they start.
Oh well, fanfiction.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
reading
Rowknan chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I really hope that the Artemis/Hermoine relationship flourishes. Mainly because their perfect for each other. Hermoine is the only one who could hold Artemis back by using her intelligence. And Artemis is the only one who could encourage her more devious side intelligently.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
"I assumed it would be more like a business merger."

"Most females don't think like that."
Artemis fan chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Did you know that in french wolf means loup. And if you look at this loup professor Lupin. Lup-in, loup...
moonshroom420 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Oh no, poor Draco. Onto the next book!
moonshroom420 chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Well that was certainly awesome
moonshroom420 chapter 23 . 6/10/2014