Reviews for The Family Name: Third Year
jon reeve chapter 8 . 1h
Oh, good grief, Parkinson, I forbid you to cry.
/lol, the ending of that scene was great. See Artemis, you get all the respect you need, when you need it.

/Yes, that ending was mushier than peas.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 2h
/Yay, I ahip it. Though I do feel thier relationship may be temporary. We never did see that genius girl from the Fowl books again, so I suppose Hermione is a good substitute.
Berrybanana05 chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
Ooooh, drama!
LOVED this Fic section!
I'm off to find Year 4!
Choco333 chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
GAHH why is Artemis being so... Like Artemis?! GAHHHHH poor Draco
Choco333 chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
I feel so bad for Draco! And yes, I would if apologized and said his intentions
animeotaku9 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I dont know how to pm yet but could you pm me and we can talk anime. I love anime and i loved the references. I also think that there should be more holly action
Lilly chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
yes I would but I let him stew for a day or two.
Nuada Silverhand chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
I enjoyed this. Although I'm still not sure if you were going for a deliberate pun on A/H :P

It's good to have well written young Artemis. While there's nothing wrong with his nicer version, it's good to have him be self centred again.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
O I was surprised he started laughing too. But pleased in a strange way.
kixlepixle chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Okay, I admit, those two are better of as friends than lovers and I swear to god only you of all people could have manipulated my head and inner shipper into believing this. What have you done.

(Translation: You are an amazing writer and just gave me a new BroTP.)
kixlepixle chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I can't help but feel really sad for Hagrid. Oh well. At least the boys are getting somewhere.
DragonGirl223 chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
I LOVE THESE STORIES!
ironhair chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
thanks!
ironhair chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
hmm... and I thought that time turners have some sort of limit on how far back they can go... and they can't jump forward in time or back to where they start.
Oh well, fanfiction.