Reviews for Like Glass
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Poor Sasuke. ):
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
lustofficial chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Usually I copy and paste things when I review to show authors what I liked about the story.

I cannot with this one because I would then copy and paste the entire thing.

Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
woah. Now I feel sorry for Sasukeā€¦even though he's been an ass in the latest chapters.
ncfan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Whoa. Somehow, I can see this fitting into the canon seamlessly. This is so...Sasuke. You've managed to showcase his transformation from the lovable academy student to the brilliant block of ice beautifully. Keep up the good work.
superanimated chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Why didn't anybody tell me about you before? I feel cheated!
haliz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is so sad... getting into chibbi sasuke's mind its really sad and made you shiver i cant tell cuz you mad me shiver
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very interesting take on Sasuke's mindset!
definition danger chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow. One of the most in-character Sasuke fic I've come across in a while. No, scratch that-the absolute most in-character Sasuke fic I've ever come across.

The summary is brilliant. Absolutely outright demands my attention and wills my fingers to click on this story.

You can imagine this happening in the canon original Naruto storyline. You eased Sasuke's transition from broken boy to cold-blooded avenger flawlessly.

His mindset, his psyche, the way the consequences of the massacre didn't hit him until days later -

Until one night, very late, he woke up.

-Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Its fitting. Its exactly what I imagine would happen to Sasuke.

You put his emotions into writing in a way few authors have ever done.

The one-shot is short, but I've yet to come across another Sasuke-centric one-shot that made me sit up on my seat and take notice like this one.
hee7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I've read this before, and I keep forgetting this is like, ULTIMATE SASUKE, like Sasuke in a bottle. Or ship. Haha.

It still holds true with the recent chapters. It's like he got his heart back and now it's driving him crazy.

Here to you. 'ting!
sakuraxkisu chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Beautiful. I loved how you managed portray all of Sasuke's emotions-especially with the hole. I love how you wrote this so well. It's so heartbreaking and poignant, how Sasuke became so cold, but you can still empathise with him and what happened to his family.

This is probably one of the best Gen-Sasuke-oneshots I've ever read. I especially loved the last two lines. It just makes an amazing ending.

Definitely faving it :)
Trickle chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I don't think I've submitted a review for this fic yet, which is surprising, since it's my favorite Sasuke-fic since the end of time. Its so IC. Its so.. real. You can imagine this happening.

And the summary is heartbreaking. Wrong, yet so right.

I like the sleeping bits too. I looked it up! Depression leads to sleepiness. Tiredness.

I also like the hole in the chest thing. Oh, God, I love every word of this fic. I worship this fic, practically. You're such a superb author!
RofS chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hmm, this is a bit strange. Oh... hehe, no wonder, you wrote this so long ago.

But I like the concept, and how you contrasted between the two Sasukes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Don't know if I've reviewed this before, but this is my #1 absolute favorite Sasuke piece on FFnet. Just amazing.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Fantastic piece of writing, I liked it a lot.