Reviews for The Prey
DetectiveLillyRush chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Omg omg omg omg ahhhhhhh
Famous4it chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
This is an amazing story! PLease please update! I'm dying to see where it goes! You've got the characters perfectly and everything!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Wish you'd come back to this - you got the whole thing spot on...:-D

Sooooooo pissed off how TPTB cancelled Cold Case - burns everytime I watch the last episode.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
OMG girl, you've gotta finish this. It's really good. If you need a link to access the episode, message me and I'll send it to you.
and she knew love chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
So suspenseful! I love how you can weave in Lilly/Scotty goodness with the George storyline. One moment, Lilly and Scotty are having a good time, and the next, something from George completely reverses the mood. I wish you'd update soon, but since you haven't updated since 2004, I'd say there's not that great of a chance of that, is there? Anyway, amazing job on these chapters!
dares to dream chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I really like where you were going with this story. It has a lot of potential! I hope that you continue it someday. I have read some of your Law and Order: SVU stories, and really enjoyed them. You always have a good mix of action and romance, with all of that great suspenseful stuff in between. Please at least consider going back to this story! :)

dares to dream
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Please update!
lulubell6 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Ok I know this story is really old but it's also really good. I would love to read more. I really hope you decide to finish it.
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This story altogether is wonderfully written, I dont know why you stopped writing it I was enjoying it very much.
Ebony10 chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
ooh, what a well-written story! I love it so far! Can't wait for the next part; please update soon!
Cheryl chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
This is a great story and I would love to see what happens next. Any chance of you finishing it?
hermit hideaway chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I've only seen up to Blank Generation in Season Two of Cold Case, I'm catching reruns of it on TNT, but I absolutely loved the episode Mindhunter and all it's possibilities. That's why I was so excited when I saw your story. Of course it's not finished, hint hint, but it has a Lilly Scotty romance which is exactly what I want to read. I hope you decide to start updating again soon so I can find out what happens with George and see Stillman's reaction. Oh yeah, is Christina in this story at all, or did she never come back home? I hate that they brought her in as it seems the writers are leading toward a Chris Scotty romance. So please update, update, update...
Lady Hamlet chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Wow, this is really good! I always liked how George was a fantastically evil piece of work and I love what you've wrote so far. Do you ever plan on finishing it? I hope you do!
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i was looking for a story like this with george trying to get to lilly. too bad you're not finishing it. all what was written was good though.
kym667103 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.