Reviews for Tangles
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I am in LOVE with those little details you add in!

Example: (...ow)

THAT'S why you're one of my absolute favorite authors.
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This was bloody awsome. Seriously, I can't believe how talented you are. The story was incredibly sweet, and I enjoyed the way that you described everything. Well done! _
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Cool. It's interesting to read your earlier works...but then again, the ideas are always there. Only the writing evolves, becoming clearer and more focused. _ A wonderful story.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
M...Very nice concept. It's going on my favorite's. _
Inu-fan012 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Great story! Oh, and the answers to ur questions are: It's 24 episodes long, it's finished in Japan, and there are 8 manga. If ya got any more Chrono/Chrno Crusade questions, email me anytime at Inuyasha_fan012 BTW: Write some more CC fanfics! They're great!
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
What a sweet fic... very cute... and I like the picture of Rosette knocking the wind out of Chrono with a door a lot too.. hehe
Megan Of The Sand chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Sniffle sniffle cry cry.. i likey alot! ::now wants to write a Rosette Chrono Fic:: Damn you
animegirl11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Well, I finally went out and got the first and third volumes to go with the second volume that I already had (I'm crazy like that. It was so hard not to read it!), and I owe you a HUGE thanks! Chrono Crusade is one of the best manga series that I've read in quite some time, and Chrono is the cutest thing I have ever seen! *Drools and acquires a happily spaced-out look at the mental picture of him* Discovering him was way better than all the other presents that I got for my birthday today, so thanks again!

Anyway, I just finished volume three, and decided I should check out a couple of your fics. This one is the only one I've read so far, but if all of them are this good, then I'll be quite a happy girl!

Oh, and I've seen you mention it before in your other fics, but don't worry about the Inuyasha people who are giving you grief; you're the writer, so write about whatever inspires you, no matter what it is. If you start writing for others, then you'll never enjoy your work, and what's the fun in writing if you can't enjoy it? I know that I'm still grateful that you decided to branch out, because it lead me to Chrono (Yay!) and that never would have happened if you hadn't. Others who don't get that aren't worth your time.

Good luck on future endeavors, and lots of love to you in whatever you do! Later days!

~*AG*~
Yumechou chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
What a cute point of view! I like this! When he says that Rosette's late, I slightly reminded of Alice in WOnderland! lol. *chrnowhite rabbit* MUAHAHAHA! I can't imagine!
Akane-Lovely chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This is a very sweet, cute story. I like how you made Rosette braiding Chrono's hair into a metaphore for their lives. Very nice. I know you wrote it over a year ago, but I only just discovered Chrno Crusade, myself, and I really enjoyed this fic, so I wanted to leave you a review and tell you so. _
pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
OMG so cute! *has dopey grin on face* I only watched one episode of Chrono Crusade and i was instantly hooked! And the most remarkable thing was that it wasn't even the first episode. Its kinda funny when ya think 'bout it.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
so so so Kute! I love it! I just recently (yesterday) saw the first three episodes of Chrono Crusade! *freaks* I absolutely love it, Im going to the books store tomarrow to read the mangas (im bad I know) I love this fic! Its adorable I want to know more about The whole anime its so amazing! I love it! great job I hope you write more of these!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*has little anime hearts in eyes* aw...

it's so KAWAII! and yet...i kinda wish it was me...*sighs*
Hayai Akurei chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
AH~! SQUEE! 'Tis adorabibble!

*sigh* You do an excellent job of creating double meanings, like with the tangles. Very good job.

MORE FANART INSPIRATION! WHEE~!

May your muses be with you always! _
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
this story kicked!

and hey! you have no idea how honored i am to have an author as good as you read my work. i'm flattered!

oh, and if you go to metacrawler. com and type in 'Chrono Crusade' you should get to about three or four really good site that have downloads and pics from the manga and anime. vol 3 came out yesterday, doesn't it rock!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »