Reviews for Tangles
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
hey, i think you're doing great!
Shinku Katana chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I dunno if anybody's already mentioned this to you but yes, in Japan Chrno Crusade IS finished. So far there's 3 english manga books out right now (in Canada) and the manga has 8 volumes in total. The anime series is also finished as well in about 25 or 26 episodes. Your fanfic was great. I enjoyed it. _
Asheta chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
O I loves it -glomps fanfic- It seems so in character it's great. I loves it like a fat kid loves cake! I luff it like I luff da fluff! AKA- sesshie -reads it again with little sniffles- so sweet
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow. That was so freaking adorable! I especially liked the inner monologue you had with Chrno. :D Very nicely done. This is going on my favorites.
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
CUTE THATS SO CUTE you write good storys ! i think i might check in on those Inuyasha ones you have !
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
-giggles- this was such a nice fluffy fic. mmh n.n marshmellowy

chrnoluvr chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
"And out of the girl and boy came candy." - you get 5 stars just for this line alone. Please write more.
SeaSaltSkies chapter 1 . 12/5/2004

*tackles with glory and happiness*

This fic, and your writing style, is absolutly glorious. I truely didnt think that I'd find any other good authors in this poor Catagory. Tangles, I love the statement of such a word, and the tradition the two of them hold. It isnt something stupid, it isnt compleatly out of character, it isnt some damn insert fic that has Rosette giving up her love for chrno to some stupid person, its a good, old fashioned, perfect, fanfiction.

And that is why I love you.

Truely Truely and deeply do I believe that you must write more. We have to show that Chrno Crusade is a great Anime, story, tradedy and Romance, and such a thing should deserve good stories, not crap.

This is not Crap.

This is some thing to be proud of.

You have truely brightened my day. Really. Really really really really.

This is the first Review I've left in a very long time, for nothing has met my standards of worth reading. This has. I Hope this'll start a new boom of good writing in this poor, mistreated catagory of

Ever wanna converse amongst Authors, My Email Addy is Psychobluedragon

Aim: Amaihagashi

Yim: psychobluedragon

MSN: mewmewneko

Keep up the damn good work.

trenity170 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Aw, it's so sweet! I love it! You so have to write more! and I see no problems with it. I loved the way you wrote this! Bravo! *claps hands* and Chrono is so cute! *hugs plushie*
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
DW Yoru Okami chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Very cute story and fluff. I have only read the first volume as they don't sell a lot of manga in my area. I get the rest of my info from the internet. You said you've seen it Chrno and Chrono. For some odd reason they changed his name to Chrono in the American mangas, though Japanese I think it is Chrno. Pronunciation perhaps. Very cool story. I enjoyed it :)
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
WAH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! . Me, I always wondered why the hell he wore a bow until I saw the picnic thing in the books...
silverninja chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
it's so cute! i just started reading Chrono Crusade 2! _ pleaz continue! i love ur story!
treneka chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is terribly cute. I quite enjoyed it. I might point out, as reference, that the Magdalene order is not Catholic (as such certain of the devotional vows - like not having relationships with boys - do not apply). Beyond that, however I must compliment your grasp of the Chrno/Rosette dynamic. Your view of their relationship is sweet and touching while not getting bogged down in the melodrama prevalent in the genre. Keep up the good work.
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I really liked this story! I'm obsessed with Chrno too...and i haven't seen the whole series...just the first two mangas...the third one is out this month where i am, and i think i'm getting the anime for X-mas
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »