Reviews for Tangles
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
_ I love this. There's so few well written CC fics nowadays, most of the stuff that ends up in this catagory is pure crap. This one is definately not _

I hope to see more from you! I love the interaction that you had, and the semi-obsessive behavior Rosette shares. It's so realistic.

Wonderful one-shot!
Vero-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Aw, I loved your fanfic, it's so cute! And it's very much in character too! Ohh, so sweet... Anyway, I'm a big fan of the Chrno Crusade manga, it's easily the best manga series I've read, (and I've read many, thank you! The ending is really beautiful too...) So, if you want to know more about the manga series PLEASE visit my site, it's: It has plenty of information, hope you like it! Oh, and the correct spelling is Chrno. That's the way the title is written in the original Japanese volumes, though it was changed to Chrono in the American English version. Okay, enough babble... see ya! *dissappears*
Girl With The Cauldron Spirit chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
You MUST read the manga! Honestly, its so gripping and emotional and beautiful I could cry! Plus, it has the best fanfiction out of all anime/mangas. The manga truely does end, but people who write here are so skillful at building a story on the ending that they become masterpieces. Good story!
Jetkitty2001 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i'm sure this is a good story but maybe because i watched the whole anime i can't bring myself to see Chrno and Rosette in my head. oh btw if you do see the anime WATCH IT IN JAPANESE! THEY BUTCHER CHRNO'S VOICE! i wanted to cry after i saw it dubbed.
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I've never read any of the Chrno Crusade manga...( I'm all depressed now since I have no idea what the hell happens in the series of manga. Canada should smarten up and get more anime on air or at least more manga books...yeesh. Anywho, sweet. I liked it! Fi you're continuing, plz do so as soon as you can! If not, great ficcy..:D) I wanna read the manga...XD
AnimeFreak-TrunksPan-Lover4evr chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
this is so...so not good... i mean it's good but it makes me want to burnt he series even more for what they did! no i loved the series but i didn't like the end no no no no... but i liked this story i wish it was like that... oh there was one really good moment in the anime *sighs* well actually maybe 2 or 3... Aion is a stupid A-hole! He kissed Rosette!
unicornhime chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
So cute! I really really like this! I also like the picture of Rosette smacking Chrno with the brush. _

Anyway, I don't know what the other reviewers have said (if anything), but the manga is finished in Japan, as is the anime and there are 7 volumes and 24 (I think) episodes. The manga is better than the anime - it's a little more complete. But both are way good!

And as for the spellings, the Japanese was was Chrno, but in the dubbing process, they changed it to Chrono. I'm used to Chrno, since I've only really seen the Japanese stuff, so that's what I use. But that's the only difference - which version you're used to. ;)
Shadow Angel5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
that was a great and cute story. yes the manga is over in japan and there's 8 voulmes. i am waiting myself for the rest of them to come out over here in the USA but there is one thing i saw that was great

*this is a good not too revieling spoiler**

*Are you sure*

In the last voulme of Chrono Crusade Chrono kisses Rosette then he battles and they die together. then it ends. in the anime they also died together with Rosette and Chrono holding hands. shes crying then they die together. it's so bittersweet.
xBleedingRemorsex chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow I love this story. I have seen the whole series but I had to borrow it from a friend who bout it from Japan..It makes me sad, cause there wernt many good Chrno Crusade fics, but this one is possibly the best one I have read _ hope to see and read future storys from you _ Good luck
Mallora chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Yay! I'm the first!

I was so thrilled when I got the notice in my email you'd written a Chrno Crusade story! ~_~ And yes, Chrno is very cute :D

As far as I know, it's animated out in Japan, it has around 26 episodes (I've seen them all! Envy me XD) and I think it's been bought already. I had downloaded around ep. 14 when it was bought, so I had a hard time finding the rest of the episodes in fansub.

Chrno forever!