Reviews for Equally Damaged
anlmoon chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
very intresting story. so that mean apcolpse died right? wonder who killed him.
tfobmv18 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
That's so sad. I like the story, but it has such a sad ending. Keep up the good work.
JustJulyy chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
that was the best i've read. I like the ending, most people think when it's not finite that it is a bad story, but it's great. Did you not have complete so that it would be a surprise ? LOL

I think she will find him (dead or alive ?) oh and love the jean/scott thing, it was touching !
Mystikat chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
That hit me right in the gut. I love how you build up this ache throughout the story-that it's not about Rogue or Remy's pain going away, but about how they could learn to lean on each other through it and that's something powerful there.

I keep on thinking back to their first rooftop encounter and then the diner, and then rereading the ending and just wanting to cry. I can be optimistic and say "well, eventually they found each other", but it feels more fitting, somehow, with the tone of this story that she doesn't, but there's always going to be hope anyway.

This is raw and lovely and I need more stories that make me want to curl up and cry like this. Thank you for writing it.
DScript chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Wow. Your writing...it's poetry. Seriously. i have never read anything that conveyed such intense emotions into the space of such few meaningful words. Rogue's pain seems almost tangible from your descriptions, which are almost painful. There are tears in my eyes right now. 'In a mere moment...' It is just so accurate; So true that a mere moment can be yours forever, no matter how long it is. Remy can bring Rogue happiness that will stay with her forever...

You've turned the pain of this couple into a reality. It is simply beautiful and heartrending. Brilliant.

-CatF
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 12 . 2/3/2006
oh man! thats all? are you even gonna let me know if they ever find each other again? great story, though the ending's a little bit of a let down with remy being "dead" and rogue smoking her lungs out.

-gamro
Star-of-Chaos chapter 12 . 10/4/2005
Wah! *sniff* That was so good, and so sad. You're very good at that, damnit. lol
DScript chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
HOLY CRAP! *goes into denial*

WTH? Omg! I mean, he was just there...and then I was like, oh, no, there'll be another chapter! And then I went to move down...and I saw the 'FIN'...holy crap.
Tammy chapter 12 . 5/31/2005
Poor Rogue. I liked th references to the idea that it really wasn't supposed to be like this. It really does remind me of the AoA. I can't help but wonder if there was someone behind the scenes here too who might have gone back in time and done something to Xavier. Only there's no Bishop here to tell them how to fix things. It looks bad for Gambit. Since you said you left a lot of this open for a purpose, does that mean there'll be a sequel? And are you still working on the sequel to "One Last Lie"? Anyway, this was a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
Asheni chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
NOO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! omg omg! please do a sequel or something! i need to know! ah!

great story by the way!

*loves*
samanthasideas chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
Whoa...guess she really ended up the Queen of Misery at the end of it all. I thought the Profesor would wake up or something..but yeah..I am an optimistic at heart so yeah...It was really good though and how she had Logan and Ororo in the end was sort of fitting. They could find love with each other and Rogue would always want Remy until she finds him, which in my world, she does lmao
helppuppie chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
i started reading this story in work.. and i knew i wasnt gonna finish.. so printed it out cuz i cudnt bear to wait 4 da end.. - all i can say is i LOVE it.. love love love it.. loved ur flapper story.. and i was hopin u wrote more (so glad u do).. but um.. puh-lease dont say remy died.. i say sequel (like the other screamin fans out there-come on ppl, chant "sequel, sequel, sequel" - if we say it enuff times, maybe we'll get 1!) & to finish off my ranting.. greaT wRiting !
silverbells chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
This story is so sad. But wonderful to read. It feels real reading it. I just loved it so much.
addtothenoise chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
WOW seriously WOW. That is all that I could think of after reading this last night. I could not believe somebody could write this. I know that you finished this one but is there anyway that you could make a part two to this...maybe give a hint as what happened to him. WOW
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 12 . 1/21/2005
I love this story. It was written so well! I was literally crying at the part when Remy died.