Reviews for When You Love
BlackDove chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
You could have just said, "Have a wonderful day," you know.
Draconis Lupi chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
interesting... You should do a continuation.

. keep up the good work .

~Xentarah
Shake Goodbye chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Well I just have to say it again. I luff it. Not just "love" it.. I "luff" it. ]~

Thanks again,

BrokenPieces
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
xXIceNickyXx chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hay brave rei! It's blackfire. anyway i like the fic! i really do! but not many people would read it and tell other people hoe brilliant it was. I will! but it's just to... well... complicated. Not the plot! the plots simple it's just... The words are too hard for some people (ie me, the idiot) to understand. plus you have loads of detail where it's not need but you don't say much about what happened in between parts. Like how long was rei gone for? 'cause the way you put it it was, what? an hour? two hours? and you didn't actually have raven say she was leaving, for good. you just had it like she was going for a walk.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME! IT IS TO HELP WHEN YOU RIGHT ANOTHER ONE. WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO BECAUSE YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER!

best,

Blackfire
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i like it a ton!
Alys chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hey! I'm reviewing you!

Nice one-shot, I'm sure BrokenPieces will like it. _ I know I did.

Love,

Alys
Lil art girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
hi. I really liked your story, it would be so cool if it was continued but it still was good.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004