Reviews for This Is What I Call Life
Heidikins05 chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
this story is so sad, but so sweet! please update soon!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
TT: TT _ TT That's so sad! ...But I just can't imagine Ryou saying 'whore'.

Kai: But it was good. And, you should update soon!
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
So grate I love it please update vary vary soon!
KentouKurige chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Err... this is getting a little odd for my tastes, but as always, the writing is beautiful, the imagary crisp, and the plot captivating. A! Ja~!

~Shouri-chan~
Hunter K chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
_ violet here, purple there, violet here?... _ [gone dizzy seeing violets all around]...

Heheh... and Sumire means violet too! I guess that's not your fave color, ne?

Ok, violet means mystery and that's what your fic is, I think it's mysterious... Ill keep reading and reviewing so you do a quick update heheh, kidding n_n
Hunter K chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Hey! this story is something! and i remember a reviewer saying it's funny? maybe those people that Ryou got along with on chapter one n_n;

Reminds me of my highschool friends... It really touches the heart
Miazuro chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Nu! *giggles* That was rough, it the middle. I was worried Ryou was going to leave Malik all alone *snifflesniffle* But then he stopped... him. Another really good chapter.
darksaphire chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
this is one of the few yugioh stories i have ever enjoyed reading...lol. be glad i reviewed...normally i dunt review yugioh or even look at such stories...lol. but ur summary seemed intersting enough.
ladywolfTerri chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
YAY!..An update! It was great!.._..You shouldn't be so hard on yourself! But now I want to know what happens next! Keep up the great work!
Ange of Faith chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
I love your story please review soon
Miazuro chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Yaay! Ok, maybe not really the right word to use there... but it's so fun! Poor Malik and Sumire... Ryou's cool tho. I love this fic!
anglcazn chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
hihi! Yay! This was great! please update soon! _
ladywolfTerri chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
WOW! Great chappie!.._..and this update a present for me?..aww!..Thankies!..*huggles*..loved it!..poor Sumire! But she is lucky because Malik loves her an awful lot to do that just to try and provide for her! Wow! Ryou jumping right in there! I wonder what Malik will say to that offer? I can't wait for the next update! Hopefully it will be very soon! *huge chibi eyes*
KentouKurige chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Updates! Yay! Please write more? And thanks! *feels special* I can't wait, Kei-chan! Ja ne~!

~Shouri the KentouKurige~
deadkitty1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
... was that a dance... it seemed to me that there was something more than just a dance... *screams* oh my innocent head! bad visions! eww... ok i'm fine. lauren as always very good with descriptions... too much description... bye!