Reviews for Man in the Mirror
Katie chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That was absolutely fantastic. I love your writing so so much. Keep it up for the sake of the fandom and the few fantastic writers that we seem to have left. Awesome job babe!

xoxo -Katie-
Meme-Ann chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
See all the angst in that story and you can still see the happy giddy adoration they have. Makes me smile. *sigh* Poor Charlie, I wonder what his father was like. Or maybe, he's adopted or was a test tube or baby or something and Casey is scared to tell him. *nods* Just a theory. Anyway, loved it my dear.
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Fantabulous! That was completely amazing. How do you do it, write one fantastic piece like that. I loved by the way how you sneaked a bit of Connie in there lol.

So have you started the eagerly awaited C/C story yet. I'm dying to read it lol.

Anyways keep it up!

NICE ONE!
61931 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Another wonderful piece, Chels. Sad, but really, really good. Definitely something I never would have thought of. :)
0ne4ther0ad chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
aww! How GREAT!

I love it!

Charlie
arcadie chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Whoa, that was intense and very good. Extremely original. It must be hard for Charlie to have to see his dad every time he looks in the mirror, especially since this is something he can't change. I was speechless by the time I got to the part where Charlie feels as though only his reflection gets older but he's still a kid looking for answers. Wow, I really liked this. I wish there were more fics like this here...great job
ihearttheboy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Yay! Its Charlie angst!

I'm kinda half and half on the Dad thing. Evil man for not giving him a father (though paves room from Charlie/Bombay, father/son-ness) but if he could double for that boy, I'd find it rather hard to look at him and hate him.