Reviews for Rage Against the Dying Night
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Beautifully tragic :'(
Kissy-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Lovely piece of work, here. You have a fine grasp of the truly tragic circumstances of Charlotte's death, and what kind of impact it had on Meier. Well written.
Kidagakashantelast chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
This was an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. (I admit grudgingly)I enjoyed your veiws from Meier's prosepctive outlook but I must disagree on one point...the Markus brothers are not idiots. I will force this point! I'm a Markus brother fan girl, I like all of their characters; especially those of Borgoff and Grove. My apologies to you but I cannot condescend to that veiw...I love them too much, though I agree completely with everything you said against Carmilla; she wronged everyone in the entirety of the movie and I will gladly assist in her re-murder. Don't take this as a flame as I did enjoy the story; I just find it necessary to stand up for the Markus brothers, seeing as nobody else will.
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 12/5/2004

I absolutely love Meir Link in this! Of course, he was awesome in the movie, which leads to the inspiration to excellent fics like this. It is amazing how one shots are sometimes more powerful than multiple chapter fics. Here especially, as ther eis no happily ever after, just a cold end. But that's what makes it effective! Great Job!
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Yet so sad, but also so romantic! :)