Reviews for Morning Glory
pernulle chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I think this is my fourth time reading this :) you really have a way with words, I love this story :D
K chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Bravo, Brava! It had romance, it had sex, it had action. But above all, which I value among all other things in the universe, it had me laughing All. Day. Long.

Well done, mi amigo. Well done.
lazy wimp chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Loved it!
thrnbrooke chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Oh that was wonderful!
sarky soomka chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
Oh I loved it! Couldn't stop reading it. Absolutely fantastic :-)
Hmm chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Harry's a real cocky bastard isn't he? How could you demand answers from someone you've only been dating for a day? A day? Not to mention that they've hated each other for the duration of their years at Hogwarts. *sigh* There are times I really like this story (love the Death Eater logic and stuff) and times I hate it (Harry's...personality). Otherwise, pretty awesome story you have here. :) I like the idea of it.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Yes, me like. ) Enough drama in the end and enough fluffiness to even it up. Great. )
FlyWolfSilver chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Oh. My. God. Wow.

Erm... wow. Wow. WOW!

I was going to review after each chapter, but each chapter came and went and I'd be well into the next before I realised I was supposed to be reviewing... Sorry about that. So I'm lumping it all in here, in the last chapter review.

My god. The image of Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter in leather pants, grinding in a gay club? BAM! There goes half my vital brain cells. Even though the scenes weren't too explicit, it was still.. HOT. And I just.. I dunno. I just REALLY liked it, especially Harry wearing a collar and Draco being the master, even if they were just pretending. And their interactions, SWEET JESUS, I swear I broke a rib or three. Funny shite. Funny shite indeed.

Hmmmmm... Imma go check out these four other stories of yours, see if they're anything decent... :3

What else, what else..? This whole story is.. It's just.. IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC, does that cut it? Yes. Yes, I think it does. This story is going in my favourites and I think I will be revisiting it at some point in the near future.

:grins:
Sola chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I have read and re-read this story so many times over the last few years it's not even funny. So I thought it was finally time to leave a comment. Thank you for writing one of the most hilarious and touching pieces of fiction that I have had the pleasure of reading. :) this is my absolute favorite chapter. It never fails to make me laugh out loud with Draco's inability to form coherent sentences. Pure genius. Hats off to you m'dear.
xxGrAcExx chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
amazing story! i especially loved Draco's character and all the little arguements between him and Harry. great work!
AnnaBolt45 chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I started reading today... and finished tonight. I'm so blissfully happy and feel like I'm floating on a million little clouds. This fic was adorable. I really enjoyed it.
waywardvictorian chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I Honestly love this story, and have a tendency to read it over and over again- really fabulous piece of work.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
giggles-in-july chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Well, I just love it...

Thanks for writing. It was funny and the plot (yes, there were enough plot! ;P) was also good. So, all I can say is thanks..

sayo 3