Reviews for With Great Power
Eerin-no-Noroi chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
cool. update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Very good story. Excellent interaction between characters.

Keep the good writing.
mrmuscle chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
good story. Hope you continue it!
MidnightSuburbia chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Love your story so far! I know you haven't updated in... oh say, almost two years, but I would love it if you continued anyways! It's never too late to pick up on something you've left behind (well, in some instances it is, but not in this one, dernit)! The only thing I didn't quite enjoy was Jimmy completely drooling over Cindy. I'm more of a Jimmy-fan-girl, and I only enjoy it if it's Cindy going ga-ga over him. Don't get me wrong, LOVE J/C, but just from a certain perspective. .

-MidnightSuburbia (Krista)
Fictional Hobo chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
This is so good!, update soon please_.

*Ashley*
shadowedstar213 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
great so far! update soon please!
retroville9 chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
Great story Jess! It's very impressive.
fanjimmy chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
Great chapter and quick update on your part.
Bunni15 chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
I love thiSs story! well I'd rather se a J/C outcome but that's my opinion
JPElles chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
Keep it up. Maybe at some point they can send Jack Jack over and have of couple seens with him. You planning some permenant powers for Jimmy or the gang. Skip a generation Super is always a pissibility for a couple of the family members. Or superman esk power transfer. Or Jimmy reserching those super health pills so there effects last longer come to mind. Anyway just random thoughts. Keep writing.
The CheezHead chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
Oh man! Just to prove to you what a dork I am, I totally loved the Star Wars references (cause I'm a little Star Wars nerd; can't wait for the third/final one, it looks really good). Anyways, back on topic. Really great job. I'm not too crazy about the whole Jimmy/Violet and Dash/Cindy things. But that's just cause I'm like a die-hard Jimmy/Cindy fan. But as long as they get together in the end I think I can manage. So, please update soon!
net chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
pleassee proceed! thats awesome!
JACK5T3R chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
it just gets better and better!

update soon like you just did!

u
nicoli-boli chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
YAY! FAST UPDATE! I REALLY like this chapter and I REALLY like where this stor is going! I think that I'll go back and re-read some chapters and try to see if I can spot any foreshadowing. CYA LATER! D
Little Red Panda chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
o! the ocean, some undersea topsecret location! dun, dun, dun! it's great, i realy like.