Reviews for The Waking Hours
Never a Writer chapter 15 . 8/17
Will you be updating this fic in the future?
Never a Writer chapter 14 . 8/17
Oh man things are getting heated. I'm so worried for Remy and Alec angst
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/17
New plot twist! Way cool!
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 8/17
Yay! Can't wait to see what Sketch comes up with
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/17
I love that you included this moment , that Max understood what Gem and the other mothers are going through
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/17
Awes sweet reunion!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/17
Accidentally read and reviewed chap 16 thinking it was chap 1. But it doesn't hurt to say this again: Thank you thank you thank you so much for this sequel! It's already got a great start and I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses
Never a Writer chapter 16 . 8/17
First off, I'd like to thank you for writing this sequel. I really wanted to follow Max and Alec's story after the events in Dreams Within and I'm super excited that this is posted.

Second, my reaction to this chapter: Uh Oh!
shawnakat1 chapter 16 . 2/26
come back and finish this! please? pretty please?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow...this is I love how Alec and Max respond to the changes in each other. And I haven't found many well written fics looking at how TC developed.
Killer of a cliffhanger though! Restive Nature I know you haven't updated in a while...if you ever decide to update this one, you'll have at least one avid (rabid!)reader along for the ride.
Jen10Jen chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
Argh! What? That's it!? Tell me there's more. Please.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
It's such a shame you haven't come back to this.
Rachael chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I adore this story, such a unique perspective. You capture the softer side of Max and Alec relationship which makes this story unique. Only wish you'd finish it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
supert history
Meztli14 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Please continue this story! This is one of my all-time favorite DA stories. Mostly because I love Alec and Max being together, they're meant to be, I know this. Dreams Within was amazing and I was so happy that you had made a sequel for it, the fact that TWA is all in Alec's point of view is freaky awesome! Not many out there like that. So please continue to write for this story. I want them to come together! Thank you.