Reviews for The Waking Hours
Jen10Jen chapter 16 . 3/26
Argh! What? That's it!? Tell me there's more. Please.
It's such a shame you haven't come back to this.
Rachael chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I adore this story, such a unique perspective. You capture the softer side of Max and Alec relationship which makes this story unique. Only wish you'd finish it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
supert history
Meztli14 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Please continue this story! This is one of my all-time favorite DA stories. Mostly because I love Alec and Max being together, they're meant to be, I know this. Dreams Within was amazing and I was so happy that you had made a sequel for it, the fact that TWA is all in Alec's point of view is freaky awesome! Not many out there like that. So please continue to write for this story. I want them to come together! Thank you.
lita2extreme chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Great update . loved it . can't believe that alec hit max. hopefully it won't ruin their new friendship. update soon . can't wait to read more. keep up the good work .
juli chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I just reread dream within and waking hours and I need more !. please update this story it is awesome. I also love only the lonely and would love more of that. Please upate these soon, I can't wait!
candy chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Powerful ending! I can't wait to read about the fall out
bettybuzzkill chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
D8 DON'T STOP THERE! KEEP GOING! Oh God, Alec's jealous rage has punched a hole straight through my chest! I need more, please.

I do love this story so much.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Oh thats terrible!
Why is just Alex suffering?
Why Max is not trying to be with him?
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Love thsi story!I cant belive there is a continuation!
Loving it!
Elliesmeow chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Yay, new chapter! I wonder how long it will take Max to realize that she's not the only one with new thoughts in her head about how things with Alec could be? Poor guy doesn't have the benefit of those dreams and seeing how things worked out.

Thanks for posting, looking forward to more!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Welcome back!

Oh dear...Max/Alec made progress with the sharing of the rec room plans and now with that eavesdropping of a conversation that sounds very incriminating, its like they took a few steps back.

Was Max talking about getting her hair cut or am I too naive to think that was what they were truly talking about behind closed doors.

Great chapter!
Update soon!
Wholives4Eva chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
This was so good and so much fun. I loved that all that angst was a rat attack and that Max splatted it's brains and Alec was a little squemish about it. It is wonderful watching Max try and recreate the world of her dream and seeing how much it is throwing Alec for a loop.

I absolutely love this fic - in part because it is such a change from the usual angry/bitter/jealous interactions that are in a lot of stories. Max's description of their usual interactions was so on the money.

Your chapter endings are evil master pieces - I've spent months trying to imagine who/what was attacking Max and now I'm sure I will spend the next however many months wondering what the fall out from Alec's attack will be. Although I have to say this ending has significantly more humour in the build up - at least from my POV as I'm guessing Max just had a haircut or facial. You are definitely evil :)

Oh and love that you are updating.
recicup chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
OMG! You love torturing me don't you?