Reviews for The Waking Hours
Hoshi chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Damned ! Cliffhanger !
And almost four year since the last update :(
I've just read Dream Within and then the Waking Hours and now I am stuck without knowing the end :((
Can I make it my Christmas/New Year wishes that you will finished this fix in 2017 ? Even if you have not posted since 2015... Please, pretty please with a cherry on top ?
Well, nonetheless, happy New Year 2017 !
Never a Writer chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Will you be updating this fic in the future?
Never a Writer chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
Oh man things are getting heated. I'm so worried for Remy and Alec angst
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
New plot twist! Way cool!
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Yay! Can't wait to see what Sketch comes up with
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I love that you included this moment , that Max understood what Gem and the other mothers are going through
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Awes sweet reunion!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Accidentally read and reviewed chap 16 thinking it was chap 1. But it doesn't hurt to say this again: Thank you thank you thank you so much for this sequel! It's already got a great start and I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses
Never a Writer chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
First off, I'd like to thank you for writing this sequel. I really wanted to follow Max and Alec's story after the events in Dreams Within and I'm super excited that this is posted.

Second, my reaction to this chapter: Uh Oh!
shawnakat1 chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
come back and finish this! please? pretty please?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow...this is just...wow. I love how Alec and Max respond to the changes in each other. And I haven't found many well written fics looking at how TC developed.
Killer of a cliffhanger though! Restive Nature I know you haven't updated in a while...if you ever decide to update this one, you'll have at least one avid (rabid!)reader along for the ride.
Jen10Jen chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
Argh! What? That's it!? Tell me there's more. Please.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
It's such a shame you haven't come back to this.
Rachael chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I adore this story, such a unique perspective. You capture the softer side of Max and Alec relationship which makes this story unique. Only wish you'd finish it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014