Reviews for Peacekeeper Confessions
mayanscaper chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
How do you do this? You get into the heads of these characters and read them so clearly and then invent a word-in this case The Electric -that defines them. I liked this story so much. Gilina is a difficult character to like because she is such a wimp-but you showed her grey spots, the places where she hides her humanity and I finally understood.
Banner chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I always liked the little blonde tech. I regretted her death.

She had courage and proved it. This story makes her self-sacrifice easier to bear.
Banner chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was chilling.

It was always obvious that Scorpius was an obsessive character, but it never had occured to me that his fascination with Crichton had gradually twisted around to something like love. Obsessive psycho stalker love, but still. Scorpius Needs Crichton now.

Thanks for a scary story.
Banner chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was chilling.

Thanks for a scary story.
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Layton, this is an interesting beginning. The POV of Scorpius is fascinating because you "humanize" him yet loose none of the creature's evilness in the process. I'm not sure whether the use of past tense works because it removes Scorpy from the action with him looking backwards, but then again, Scorpy has always been removed and above orchestrating his plans even when he is in the thick of it. I am not a PK fan, but I look forward to your next story in the series.