Reviews for The New Nuriko
Yusagi chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
heh, Nuriko and Tamahome tag team! XD

Unfortunately, I think Nuriko just made herself an imprint on poor Yui... :P

Just...the thing about horses...~_~ You 'break' or 'tame' them basically by riding them and staying mounted despite its efforts until it give up...

So...neither Korin nor that guy knew what the heck they were doing...:P

now...where's the rest of the chapter? XD
Yusagi chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Fun. _

Hey, no complaints here for including the Byakko seishi-they didn't get enough screen time in the actual story. :P

Hmm...the name spellings seemed a bit spaztic, and it seemed like you couldn't decide how Subaru is spelled. :P ('Tomahome' is Tamahome, BTW...:P)

Still, it's pretty interesting...will be interesting to see how much is different when they're all growed up and Miaka arrives. :P
Yusagi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Well...very interesting idea...hmm...super speed, isn't that pretty much the same as Tokaki's transportation? (As I've never seen him use it as anything other than advanced super speed)

Still...interesting.

There are some grammatical problems and such that drag it down a bit, but I'm interested enough to continue reading regardless...:P (plus, it was listed as a Tama/Nuriko fic...O.o)
Rene Marie chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
please, please write more soon! I really love it, and when are they gonna find out that 'Riko's a girl? Same time that they found out that she's a he in the origional?
samithecreator chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
is kewl.
cutiepie112491 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
heika means emperor and i doubt that a normal citizen would hav sucha name
DracoTelitha chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
It really is a fantastic story, but there are some minor flaws. For starters I don't think you can give Kirien/Korin superspeed. Because no two Seishi have the same type of powers and Tasuki(fireboy/who hates women) has the power of speed and his symbol is the 'wing'. While Nuriko is the 'willow' and the willow is strong and enduring hence his power. Just a flaw I thought you might want to know for your next story. Well if you have a next story which I hope you do, because you're an awesome writer.
happy515 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hey! Tat's a really creative thought, and nice story too! But don't rush with the emothions and dialogs, make'em more realistic! Keep w/ the good work! .~
V. Highwind chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
Interesting concept. This is one that I had toyed with for a bit, too, actually, but you've pulled it off much better than I could ever've. I like what you've done with the characters, but I feel bad for Kang-lin's other brother. I have a feeling he'll be forced to take Kang's position in the Emperor's maybe I'm just thinking things that shouldn't be thunk. .; Anyway, nice fic!
super-JM chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Hey I remember I never review. oop me bad I guess I was having to much fun drawng your requested picture. Which I have finish. Well the first Picture is done. I hope oyu got the e-mail if not tell me and I'll resend it. I really hope you like it. I tried it was my frist time draw Fushigi Yuugi. I odn't when I'll get to your other story with school starting so I may be other wait hope you don't minded.

But I really like this story and Now I need to learn more about the really Fushigi gang. Keep up the great job on this story.
Flying Heart chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
I looooooooooove this story (gives it 5 thumbs up) when I saw that it was updatedmy mom told me to turn off the computer, and the next day I had a ache in my heart because I wanted to read this soooooooooo badly _

I love it that you wrote a Kourin story since I don't know her very well...I like her now...this story is cool!

BUT!I found some strange parts...Why is Tamahome called "Tomahome"? and,,,.you sometimes refer to Nuriko as "he" and sometimes as "she" I suggest that you use "he" since...I like it more~!

~Flying heart~

PS Reply ASAP! This is long O_o
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
OMG! You actually continued this? YAY! I was afraid you had given up on it. . Hehe. The plot thinkens. Me likes!
Lanen chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
*-* It's been a while ,'eh? Very interesting, though. I hope you continue to write it. *big puppy dog eyes* *-*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
I like this Idea ! It's neat ! But isn't speed Taisuki's Seishi Ablity? Then what is Taisuki's Seishi Ablity gonna be?

Continue ASAP! Bye~!