Reviews for The Eyes
the unloved chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
good storie. plz continue writing soon. it's a good suspense pice
Prince of Dragons chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
*claps his hands/claws*

Wow. You really did get my vote with this chapter. Short? Maybe... Quality? Lots of it :D. Issac has played the one card the Urashima family never had a chance to beat, legal jurisdiction.

This reminds me of a comment made of the Urashima family i read in Beege's Fic 'The Finest Mask'. If you haven't read it yet, do it. It's really good.

I'll be following this fic. Good luck and have fun.
Prince of Dragons chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
alright... you may be onto something.

please continue
FormoriCompletion chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
well, i seem to find authors that just have a style that i enjoy to read so i'll read whatever stories they've written on a topic. This story has promise so far, and is getting very interesting in this last chapter. Hope this one doesnt become a chore to write and update soon!

Good Writing
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
you know... it would be cool if Keitaro had like a secret Bounty hunter/vigelantly life style... then it would KINDA explain how he got that "bounty Hunter" shirt. He not good with blades obviusly, well swords at least, who's to say he can't fight/kill with hand-to-hand & fire-arms?

Alright! Update soon!
FormoriCompletion chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
just read through the new story, and it sounds promising, has a good writing style that matches whats happening in the storyline, and so far i havent found and major errors that would make you look like it wasnt love hina.

But...

I hated how you didnt even take the time to write a simple ending to your story before and you should have atleast done that for the readers, doesnt matter how many of them there are...

well, i hope you atleast finish this one and update soon!

Good Writing