Reviews for Slouching Towards Bethlehem
loonygrl90 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Omg! That's an *evil* cliffie!

I love the way you're writing Harry... it's perfect!

This is torture, please update soon! ;~)
dolphinology chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
You have got me curious. Malfoy being gone would have raised a high alert that something big was going to happen. I thought that part was interesting. What was Lupin doing there? I noticed one thing that I think you miss. In the second paragraph, you have Mr. Dursley's old socks. Shouldn't it be Uncle Veron's old socks? I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
o_o Looks so interesting! I was thinking...maybe Malfoy dissapearing has to do with what Remus and Harry talked about. I'm really interested to see what will happen next, keep up the good work!
My Cat Frank chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
You're a Yeats fan! When I first saw the title I wondered, "is this a reference to 'The Second Coming' or is it just a coincidence?" Then the chapter title happily confirmed it for me. I'm really intrigued, and interested to see how you interpret the poem into this work. What *was* Lupin doing at Hogwarts, and is it connected to Draco's disappearance? Keep writing!
Vasaris the Fuzzy Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Excellent :)

I rather like your Harry. The frustration of waiting is, I think, realistically portrayed and I can just see omg!CAPSLOCK Harry behaving in just that way.

Well done!