Reviews for A Splice Of Life
onewhowatches chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
i loved this. so funny.

and i wish I was that chicken. D: carl is so hot! XD

i almost died of laughter, that's how awesome this was. any more? :D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
M. Iris Alicea chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
OH! MAN! I squealed, gasped, nearly hugged my sides praying for breath, and some was granted, enough to finishe what you have done here. My congratulations and applause to be able to write humor. My own tends to be dry in written format.

ROF
Spaztic Arwen chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
yay, slices are yummie. i'm thuroghly enjoying myself.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
that is the strangest thing i have ever read of...not the beholder...THE PUPPET SHOW! And the wart the size of vasuvius is a horible punishment! Poor beholder.

wait...gabe's the chicken?

hey, why would the world end tomorow...then again, rapture could happen at any moment and it never hurts to be prepared.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
no they are not...got to love carl in a dress.

i was laughing my socks off reading this, almost fell out of my chair. on to the next chappie.
Kizzy chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
*falls on floor laughing* that was bloody brilliant! you write so well, and your humor is amzing! it's also nice to read a story that doesn't envolve Dracula seducing one Mary-sue or another. *ducks from flying objects being thrown* hehe. .
Sariyuki chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Omygod, this is such a great story. I love it so! *snickers* And the outtakes are just so amusing. Well done! Who would've thought of the idea of Chicken!Van Helsing? Lol. Poor, poor, ole Van Helsing. I hope he could still eat chicken after this (mis)adventure. You're truly the greatest of them all. Keep on rocking. Cheers!
EmeVHfan chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
LOL! Your latest bloopers are perverted but still very funny! Plz make more but its ok if youre putting up a new chapter. :-)
SilverFlover chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
I loved these outtakes just as much as the previous ones! Very-very ironic at points and ever so humorous! And you included Dracula! It was especially dear for me, because I had some problems wiht courier dleiveries too last year,I perfectly understand him! (freaky idea though!:-)) You really have great ideas on humor did you know? I'm very much looking forward to more of this kind! Write more! hehe! ::waves banner::
None99 chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
I didn't stop smiling once, but I did laugh out loud (loudly and obnoxiously) for two items in particular:

The vampire leaned seductively on one elbow and smirked. “Pardon me, but do you know any good lawyers?”

Carl gulped anxiously. “Are you referring to the noble and honest ones, or those whose bloodsucking abilities surpass that of yours?”

Dracula pouted and crossed his arms. “As a member of the often discriminated and marginalized Morally- Challenged sector of society, I resent that misused and intended slur upon my character! You are so going to hear from my lawyer!”

and

(Carl takes a few steps nearly trips over Van Helsing, who has effectively died of Massive Nasal Hemorrhage Courtesy of a Nearly Naked Friar.)

You have a way of making the sublime ridiculous and the ridiculous sublimely funny. Well done!
Random-Battlecry chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
hey, loved these ones... guess which one I loved the most? OK, so its probably not what you think... but it did lead to this tangent...

Bond: (into his little watch-radio thing)I have obtained snapshots of the friar’s underwear. Moneypenny, will you have the goodness to inform M that she should really keep these kinds of jobs for the female agents?

Or this...

I have obtained snapshots of the friar’s underwear. *scoff* And they said this mission was impossible.

This review will self-loathe in five seconds.

GOD THIS IS A HORRIBLE REVIEW! HOW COULD I EVER WRITE SUCH A THING! I AM EVIL AND SCUM OF THE EARTH! I SHOULD GO AND LIVE AS A HERMIT! GOLLUM'S GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!

Oh! Good news... for a certain value of good, that is... I have decided to re-write and re-post "VH and the Village People"... wait... have you ever heard of that? *frowns uncertainly* Ok, well it was my first fic ever... and I took it down cuz it was scriptfic... but now I'm gonna repost... under a different name... um... that's about it, really... loved the chapter... is the review long enough yet?

I know! I'm going to have another extremely sudden endi
Rei Jaganshi chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
It was too funny! Very funny! I loved it,keep up the awesomeness!
Seadragon68 chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
"It was followed by the ominous clattering of caffeine driven typing and pounding upon the keyboard..." Now that's a good Author Insertion moment!

Naughty Beholder selling pictures of Carl's underwear to the highest bidder. Of course, he'll make a huge profit...

Naughty Nikoru for asking Carl and Gabriel to take pictures of their "cavorting" You are planning on sharing - right?

Ok, the bit with the Tojos and the Angel Chorus and the Holy backlighting of GLORIOUSLY NAKED CARL (I thought it deserved caps) was awesome! Nice pun on the killing by sight alone (yep - I got the joke)

Remember, I promised to take care of the pitchfork wielding peasants. THWACK! One flipper strike and they are fleeing in terror
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Well, there are three reasons I'm reading this. One, I always try to find out who SilverFlover's reviewers are, and you've been one for a spell.. Two, she suggested I read this story last Saturday but I've been busy, so didn't get the chance until now, and three, you reviewed some of my stories. This is...unbelieveable. (Carl really is awesome, I know... He made Ame's husband list, anyway...) He's so funny! I love it, really, it's great! Charades... it was perfect. And poor Carl, impersonating Jinette... No one likes him, do they? Then, of course, the best thing about it is not only the story is humourous, but it's written well. You have an impressive vocabulary and you know your mythical beings, as well. I can't wait to read chapters 2-5...
EmeVHfan chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
LOL! I cant believe you make bloopers for your story. I'm laughing a lot at the part where the beholder was watching American Idol and when teh Dominican was angry with Carl's tojo. Are you going to make more? :-)