Reviews for She Was My Wife
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
sad and sweet
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That last line was wonderful, but I think the first was the best. I like how you never said Padme's name but just called her "wife". The whole thing combined to make a beautiful piece.

VFA
LL chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
What a lovely story.

Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie C chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was beautiful and so sad

I loved this line:

Because I am not her husband…but she was my wife.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
that last sentence is very, very eerie. it was a powerful little drabble, though. i enjoyed it.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
wow, that's quite a story! Very touching!
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Good job!
sherry chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
that was great. it was really sad, but it was exactly how i thought Anakin would feel.
mar-isu chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That was aboslutely beautiful. Vader alowing himself to feel.
eridani chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Great work... very convincing, even though i had never pictured Vader being quite so sentimental.

Look forward to reading more of your work.
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very sweet… sad… Good job! :)

Note: "Wife" is overused. It's distracting and probably detracts from the story's "punch". If you read it aloud, that should help you hear where it's needed, where something else is needed, and where you don't need anything.

A read-aloud will also help you catch typos and other errors. I noticed a few missing commas.

Keep writing! :)
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
(blubbers like the spanish bride in Ever After) That was so sad & so sweet. *Tears* Wow, I have not thought of it that way before. *Sniffel* good fic.
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was...beautiful. Had me in tears.
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
There was one word that was used a few too many times...but I guess it needed to work since you didn't want to use "Padme". Other than that, fantastic work! _