Reviews for One Lonely Night
i felt the tingle
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
how diffrent
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
*sniff* Great story and hopefully it will open eyes just like it did for Ron. :)

I think it would have been more IC for them to say something about it being a 10.9 or something like that on the weird scale. Still, the twillight zone reference worked too. :)

Glad to hear you're doing better!
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is definitely now one of my favorite songs. I like Doug4422's tendency to incorporate music into his stories. It's a really nice touch, one that I'm trying to imitate (but I'm nowhere near as good as he is).
dbfox007 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
This story was full of emotion and though I am not married, I had my fair share of failed relationships.

Anyway, your story was great, yet spooky. Great work.
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
The man that Ron meets at the bar, bears my name, and looks somewhat like me, with one exception, I wear glasses, the character doesn't (that we know of), and his woes are similar to mine, I'm sterile, and can't produce children, due to that flaw, I've been through several relationships, and two failed marriages, ironic how life plays you, isn't it, and for those who are wondering, about the heart attack thing, I've had one, about eight months ago, it was severe enough to put me in the hospital for a couple of months, as well as put me on medicine to cut my cholestrol level, I've lost fifteen pounds around my waist since then, and I'm in the best shape of my life.
captainkodak1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
I like this one very much, been too close to what happened here.