Reviews for A Fine Line
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/28
...Wow...Gaara sure did seem like a stalker. I mean watching people while they were sleeping, then focusing on Sakura. But hey! I liked it! It may sound like I'm disappointed but it's the exact opposite! I loved it! I found your story to be quite entertaining and I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful story! I had a blast reading it. .
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm not sure how I feel about Gaara's violent, possessive love. But I won't deny that it was hot and interesting. I would really like to see how their relationship would have progressed :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ip
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Loved this. I always enjoy fics where Gaara's instability isn't magically whitewashed away. His social under-development is a really integral part of his character, so it was nice to see things from his perspective in this story.
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing, I am going to see what else you have written now :-)
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like him the way you made him
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thank you for a good read.
lili chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nyan super cute! :3
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dark and sweet and lovely.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice story ;)
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
at first i was all "that's umm... that's not right" but i kept reading and i startedd to understand gaara...

it was so sweet, i loved it... the absolute worst part though, was the ending because that was it, it had ended :(
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved it!
Cloudess chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Luuuuuuurve it!
AngeDeMinuit chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I Love It. How Perfectly The Characters Seemed To Wind Up In That Kind Of Position. Kept Me At The End Of My Sit. I'm Glad I Had The Privileged Of Reading This Story. (: