Reviews for A Fine Line
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/24
I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like him the way you made him
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thank you for a good read.
lili chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nyan super cute! :3
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dark and sweet and lovely.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice story ;)
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
at first i was all "that's umm... that's not right" but i kept reading and i startedd to understand gaara...

it was so sweet, i loved it... the absolute worst part though, was the ending because that was it, it had ended :(
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved it!
Cloudess chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Luuuuuuurve it!
AngeDeMinuit chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I Love It. How Perfectly The Characters Seemed To Wind Up In That Kind Of Position. Kept Me At The End Of My Sit. I'm Glad I Had The Privileged Of Reading This Story. (:
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Absolutely.

Fricken'.

GORGEOUS.

Oh my gosh, how fantastic. The character portrayal is amazing. Love the build up.

LOVE IT.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it! Beautifully written, you kept Gaara in character, and I'm glad this Sakura was talented enough to figure out it was him and that she wasnt incompetent. A sequel would be lovely.
river chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oooh i loved this i hope you did a sequel.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow.

This is positively splendid. Job well done! ]

Congratulations.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
When you disclaimed yourself from all the errors you may were prone to make, I was actually expecting a bunch of easy-to-see grammatical errors. I'm so so SO glad that the story flowed nice enough for me (considering how I skimmed some parts).

I really like the depth you put into Gaara's character. Trying to talk through his perspective isn't an easy task, but I think you pulled it off well. :)