Reviews for Balance
RangerJedi67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved the back and forth between the boys. So very them.

Mr. Collins seemed to catch on to the things unsaid, but obviously implied very quickly.

Liked it.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is a very cute series - that is actually part of a multichapter fic even if you deny it. ;) I would love to see more of Eric's insecurity and self-esteem issues under his tough exteriour thing explored.

And by the way, this is a great sentence:

The term drips bitterness and I wonder whether someone once used it as a rod to beat him with.
Jessie13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
love this story!
SilverRider chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Cool...I hope this does turn into a series _
tptigger chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*incoherent squeals*

I love how Wes knows Eric so well, yet Eric still manages to surprise everyone.

(The banter is just right for those two. :)
LM chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
A fine and touching fic.
TF Princess chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
It was neat seeing Mr. Collins' viewpoint on the whole thing, and I like the way he's acting and feeling. I can't wait to see more! Update soon, you're awesome.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
VERY well done! And for all I care, this trilogy can have a dozen parts! So get writing already!
Giannola chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Nice chapter. The emotions between the three seem very real.
cmar chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very very nice... I've always had an odd fondness for Mr. Collins and it's nice to see him used to such good effect here. Also good to see this side of Wes, strong and compassionate.

As for Eric, I think this reaction is very in character - his anger, the initial impression of running away and his real intention. That visit should be interesting.

And I was both amused and touched by the remark about Wes and Eric bickering - like brothers...