Reviews for No More Mr Nice Guy
Luna Marisol chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh, this was quite exellent!

I really enjoyed reading this story, the only 'bad' thing was that it is too short ;) Greg's rambling was funny, even though the actual reason for it was cause for suspense. You really had me hooked and wanting to know what would happen next.

Great job, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

SilverHowler chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ooh, this was great, suspense all the way to the end, and the way you left us hanging in the end with the dead phone signal... I so want to know what happened next, but at the same time I don't, because this fic is great as it is. Good job!

SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great story! I know it's kinda old, but I thought I'd review any way. I really like it- it's got a nice blend of humour and angst. It's nicely in character, and I like the format of the telephone call and whatnot- very clever. It's written well, and the plot- the whole Mr. Nice Buddhist Guy, to quote Greg, is interesting and original. As for an exercise in letting Greg ramble, I think you succeeded. Anway, this was great, thanks for sharing. Good job.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Greg was explaining what was going on and he was talking alot. I would like for you to continue this story so I can see if Greg is going to be allright.
Phoenix4life chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Woah! THat was intense.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
envious-eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh please add more! PLEASE!
Gregangst chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Love it! Update soon please! :-)
AndAct chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Ok, so i know i shouldnt ask, but you know what they say...Curiosity killed the cat... I just wanted to know what ur thoughts were at the end, did you have a distinctive idea in your head about how it all goes down? I dont think grissom and brass would let anything happen to greg, but hay, you never know right? Anywhoo, i was just curious on how u as the writer pictured it ending...and hay, if you wanted to write a sequal...that'd be grand. Your writing is fantastic, and certianly done in a way i have never seen or imagined done before. Congrats, and i cant wait to read the rest of your work,

Assirem chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Creak Crunch? Creak Crunch! Oh, I really hope that doesn't mean something bad happened!

Awesome story, kept me at the edge of my seat. You nailed the whole Greg-babble thing, incredibly funny.

Keep writing.

PS: I wouldn't mind having a mini-greg in my head talking to me. )
karmine chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
He didn't get Greg right? Over all AWESOME story! :D
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
It's brilliant, and funny, and I'm worried that you might have killed Greg
goblz chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OMG, you have to continue this! (You are probably probably rolling your eyes at me now because this was a one-shot, right? One shots don't get continued. LOL) Anywayz, I really want to see a continuation of this and see if Greg's all right and shtuff. He caught the killer! Go Greg. Now, please live!
Dani chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Ya hoo! What a fantastic story! I always did like Greg's rambling, but this story was just super. I mean, this read like it could have been part of an episode; you even had the technical language down. CSI (the original one, not the take-offs) is my favorite show. My sister even has seasons 2,3, and 4. Keep writing... You are particularly good at keeping the behavior of the characters in sinc with the 'made-for-T.V.' version of the character. I am putting you on my author alert... I don't want to miss your next story.
kittyluv chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very cool story. Maybe you could turn it into a full story? Just a suggestion, but I think a lot of people would like that. This is on my fav. list now!