Reviews for Rainfall
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I don't believe it, I just don't. I'm 12 and im crying like a baby. I am not that kind of peron that cry often, I rearly cry. And this fanfiction didn't just made me cry, but it made me burst in tears.
I have tears all over my cheeks now and some are falling into my phone. You know how to get to people's emotions, and that is a good thing.
See ypu nex story.
SilverTip37 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This made me tear up a bit :C Lately, I've been reading AAMRNs and they all have happy endings, so it's nice to read something that's different for a change..

I really like this story ;) I liked how you chose to write Ash and Misty's love for each other. It represented them nicely. Your story has so much emotion and it seems like it could be real. I hope you write more stories and good luck if you do! :D

- SilverTip37
sob chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
you made me sob like a baby
Pokeshipper101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my gosh, that was one of the best fics I've read. And that was the first ever fic to actually make me cry! The parts when Ash would admire Misty just made me melt inside. Gosh, and the part when he was screaming in the hospital...well, that was the point when I already had tears in my eyes! I love Ash's POVS, and this is one of the best dramatic/angsty ones so far! Keep up the great work! (Hope you make a happy ending one too, cuz I can't stand Misty gone!) PEACE! :)
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was so moving! I don't normally read just pokeshipping one-shots but this was amazing! I love emotional stories...
considerthisgone chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was a great fic. Your a great writer. I wanted to cry, but my dad was in the room '. I listened to "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. It reminds me of this fic a lot! this was awesome!
HnngWorthy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
WAH! -looks at the camera- The camera is on? Ehh...

Great story! It made me cry so much at the end! (As you can see at the top of this review...) So emotional...
xo-Chibi-K-ox chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh, gosh.

That was so wonderful. I didn't think that ending was weird, not at all! Definitely bittersweet, and my eyes are all watery now xD

I also listened to the song. It was very pretty.

This was a really wonderful Pokeshippy piece. They're really hard to come by :(

You haven't updated any of your stories for a while... It'd be really wonderful if you did - No pressure though!
dancergal340 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
listening to bubbly by colbie caillat, not a sad song, but still made me teary-eyed
LugiaEX5000 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You are one of the greatest writers's stories i have ever read. I am just a beginning writer, but your stories literally brought a tear to my eyes. I am not really a Ash and Misty fan but i gotta admit i have read some great works of literature and yours takes the cake. If you have not noticed this is a compliment.
kysunsang chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Cute! Someone recommended me to read it via a review from one of my fanfics.

Nice!
pondertheworld chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I love this story... I'm not a big fan of AAML, but this story was a good way of showing their love for each other.

I'm crying, I'm not even kidding. Even though there isn't much angst in it, the ending really choked me up... Good job...

pondertheworld
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
My throat hurts with those uncried tears you try to hold in. Fourth of July, family cramped in one corner watching Boston fireworks on the TV due to rain, me sitting on the computer crying my eyes out wouldn't be a good mix. But if I were alone, this story would cause me to bawl. I luff your writing. Yer amazing.
whitedude55 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That is a great story right there, but it is bittersweet,sad,heartbreaking,and brings a tear to your eye.I highly suggest reading "Rainfall".
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
sad really sad it is nice
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »