Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Excel chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
nice story.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
you know.. i just reda the latest chapter of shattered and decided to see if there was anything else i'd missed that was written by you. looks like i missed a pretty great story before. this was a realy beautiful story. loved it from start till finish. i hope you do more of these in the future. later.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Nice. It's good to have family, no matter how unusual. Bruce didn't say much, did he. I hope he approved of Tim's reflexes.
Dr. Lauryl chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This is sweet! I really like it. The only thing that bothered me is that I think you explain too much. To be honest, I'm not all that familiar with the Teen Titans, and I'm not always keeping up with the storylines, but I much prefer assuming what happened than being told exactly what happened. I hope that makes sense. In SB you don't seem to concern yourself as much with it, but I wonder if that's because you don't have to work so directly from the comics. In any event, I love your work, so continue to write!
jonathan chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is a very good, simple, and heartwarming little vignette. Zorra writes Tim's character very well. One of the best I've read. Ever.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hrm...very nice. I like fics like this that really highlight the "normal" aspects of superheros. Really good characterizations with the titans. I really like how you wrote tim. You got his personality down.

My favorite bits had to be Tim's interactions with Cass. I like the idea of the two of them as a couple. I was seriously crossing my fingers that Tim would give her a kiss for her present.

Oh...I will say...the one thing I noticed...after reading this and your other stories, is how you write the descriptions that acommpany the dialog. I get confused at times, cuz I'm not always sure who's talking, and who's listening. For instance:

“Nah, I’m not hungry.” Tim paused, then reentered the rec room.

“Don’t like the holidays?” Gar looked at him in surprise.

I wasn't sure who was talking at first, I had to re-read it closely to understad who was saying what. Thats just something I'd consider working on. But aside from that, I really can't complain. Your fics are awesome. Merry Christmas!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
woot for christmas! nice fun little story, totatly setting it up for another Tim/Cass fic ;)

happy holidays!
RobinofYJ chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Great little fic! And it shows you're quite knowledgable in Tim's history. Looking foward to more of your Cass/Tim story as well as any others you might write.