Reviews for More Than His Master
Valairy Scot chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Payback sucks for Anakin, doesn't it?
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
There is no death . . .

Excessive worrying and other minor personality flaws aren't that bad – they can't kill me, only make me miserable.

There is the Force . . .

No. The Force is a bloody nuisance. I don't need the Force.

I need a calendar.

Oh, the above is just PERFECT - and a perfect chapter ending.
Seed-of-Flame chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Gah! No! It hasn't been updated since...*looks* 2/1/05!

I LOVE the story it's so funny! Please up-date!

V FLAME V
Eruvyweth chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Agh! When are you going to update? Please, I've been faithfully checking back on this story over and over again for months, and it's still got only four chapters, and I can't wait anymore! As a fellow author I beg you to write and/or post the next vignettes, that my suffering might end...
Alley Parker chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
OH these are so funny! i can't wait to read more ;)
calsax chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Lol! I can't stop laughing. Best chapter yet!
calsax chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
You are very good at writing humorous little stories, aren't you? Good work!
calsax chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Ha, ha! Go Obi!
calsax chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hilarious! I absolutely loved it. I think this is exactly the way Obi-Wan would be thinking and acting.
gold09 chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Hey! I was looking through old stories and i found this one! great story so far! I love the Anakin/Obi-Wan relationship. Are you going to update? :)
akanekai chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
great story so far. question: just yesterday I read "Simple Words" as a stand alone fic. did someone take your idea, or was it you? just curious! update soon, please!

Rachel :)
aelfa chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Precious story. Poor Obi-Wan...

'I don't need the Force, I need a calendar'

Indeed.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
OMG this stuff is hilarious I can wait to read the others. I especially loved the first and third ones.
Eruvyweth chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Wonderful! Oh, you'd better finish the rest soon. I am impressed and delighted by your interpretation of the oft-ill-viewed Master and Padawan relationship between the two. Very well done, I look forward ravenously to the next installments!
Eruvyweth chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh, write more write more write more! This story alone has merited you the position of one of my favorite authors!