Reviews for And enter Taichi
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was awesome! ...Maybe I should do this contest as well...? .
Dynera chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
“Taichi, this isn’t the bes—”And he interrupted himself with a loud moan as Taichi had decided to see if the legendary appendage was edible or not.

xD Edible or not! ROFL! xD And Takeru's and Daisuke's expressions were priceless. Love this, write another one, please? Even there were some grammar/spelling mistakes.
Patient Xero chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
well seeing that the story took place in a bathroom i decided for my review to take place in the bathroom

BIG MISTAKE i am now trapped in a bathroom with a broken toilet that smells like a cow's arse!

(bangs on door)

HELP ANYONE LET ME OUT!

well watever it was really funny and wicked

(bangs on door again)

OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!

oh i give up

c ya around (if i get out of here!)
RESCUExMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*squeal* i loved it! it was kute _ taito forever!
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was simply hilarious, and adorable. I would say it's perfect, but since nothing is ever perfect, I would say that this is as close as you can get to perfect. Or something like that _ You have humor, and romance, and alittle bit of lime, and little bit of suspence (since they didn't know if they would ever get out of the bathroom! lol) Anyways, this was simply ingenius, and I enjoyed reading it alot. I hope that you write more soon. By the way, the princess and 'knight in somewhat shiny armor' were so funny. Thanks for a wonderful fic to be able to enjoy!
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Heehee. That was great. In thought that was funny and very cute. Keep up the good writing!
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I don't think you cheated and also think it rate pg-13. no such detail taken there, but might make someone wonder if they don't know what Taichi actually did...well, about that...

nice ficcy!
tigerofthewind chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Lime isn't usually my flavor, but it was so damn cute and funny.

Spectacular. I would say stick them in an elevator next, but that's cliche. Stick on the subway instead. See what they can get away with THERE.

*evil laugh* Like to see 'em try that!

Arigatou gonzai masu!

Ja,

tiger
Oliversgurl srry I didn't sign in chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hey this is really funny I almost felkl out of my chiar thanks for the laugh. And work on Yamato in Woderland or I'm gonna steal Taichi and Yamato.

*Looks around, and grabs the two of theM*

hAHA and if you don't update I won't bring them back.

*Runs off laughing while dragging the kissing pair.*
Toyin chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hee Hee He Haa okay, wow
ninfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
funny one.i liked should write more taito.