Reviews for Tsumetai
Pobbit chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I haven't seen Escaflowne in ages, and I was just rewatching it earlier today and there was so much potential for something like this. This is the first Escaflowne fanfiction I have read and it is so well written. Dilandau and Van are in character and the inner monologue Dilandau has is perfect and works so well with his character. Also, it was seriously hot, in a disturbing kind of way.

Thank you!
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I know it's been a long time but since I'm adding this to my favourites I might as wel review. I love your portrayal of Dilandau, I'm really impressed by the accuracy. The way you write is beautiful.
artemisia60 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is really good-well written, and could have been a scene from the show! Dilandau/Van is one of my favorite yaoi pairings & your story gets it right.
Malakhim chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Phenomenal writing and characterization... very disturbing, though, but in a good way! ;-)
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Love this fic!

Very realistic! -
Eboni chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I wish there was more to this. It was very interesting lol. I liked how Dilandau was sizing up Shesta, and how he used to think of him as a threat when they were at the same rank.

And I don't know what it is about Dilandau/Van stories, they always intrigue me lol. I really haven't come across to many sadly to say though. Great story!
Kaitou Checkers chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
...-yeah.- Words cannot describe how much I love your writing. You capture emotion and feeling -so- well. Yeah.
Beans chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
*Applauds*

Excellent. It's highly difficult to find fiction that succeeds in portraying Dilandau accurately, both mentally and emotionally. It's one of the only things I look for so critically in Escaflowne fan fiction, and I'm pleased with how you write him, especially his dialogue.

Just to note, this is also the first *good* piece I've read yet featuring Dilandau written in the first person point of view. Not many authors can pull that style off.

Nicely done. *Thumbs up*

* * * * *

By the by, I emailed you recently but you haven't replied yet. Just wanted to know if I could actually post this story on my site. Take a look see if you're interested and get back to me:

/slapslapslap
soybean chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
This is one of my favourite Esca yaoi fic. You are such a good writer. The characters are true to themselves and the plot can go into the series. Please write more of this!
Bay chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Wow. Good Escaflowne yaoi fics are so hard to find. I'm impressed that you managed to keep them both in character without making the encounter unreadably violent. Great work.
Imbrii chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
good, in a sick and twisted way. It's a good interpretation of how Dilandu thinks... although the imagery is quite disturbing. o.O Ahh, you're such a good writer, it's so unfair!
Dilandra chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Hmm, i know I've read this story before, many times even because I like it so much...I wonder why I never reviewed? I'm a horrible, horrible person...sorry! Well, I'm here now, reviewing now, and adding ya to my favorites now, and that's all that matters. Love it now, loved it before, I'll love it in the future! Great writing.
Koneko Kamiya chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
wai wai! *_* that was great! I've just realised I have a very sick mind... the idea of Dilandou raping Van sounds... sounds _ whoa mamma! anyway... going in faves this instant! _ I hope you'll be about and kicking any time Lyn... and you can't leave me hanging with chapter 6 of R2G like that! ::shimmering puppy eyes:: please? great fic! _
Chibi Kari chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Nice fic! How old are you anyway?
katana albatou chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
w-w-w-w-w-WHOA!OMG, that was sick and twisted and disturbing...like me! it was awesome...whoa whoa...thats gon be one ma favorites..._, when i care to sign in