Reviews for Family Secrets
wonderwoman1970 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
man this would make a great movie this was wonderful great job
wonderwoman1970 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
cool action
wonderwoman1970 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
woohoo!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
saw this coming and how cool is this now
wonderwoman1970 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
now this is Jacks girls thank goodness they broke through that wall great chapter
Kamikashi chapter 22 . 6/10/2008
Great! Great story, great end! I really couldn't stop reading!
skiergal chapter 22 . 9/1/2006
I just found this story and love it!
speaker4thesilent chapter 22 . 2/6/2006
wow! Very good fic! Thinking about a sequal? cuz i'd love to read it.
Tsugi chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
Hi! I totally love your story. The last time I read it, you only had two chapters! I don't have the internet at home and didn't have time to read it at school, so i put it on a floppy and took it home. I finished it yesterday and was in tears! I enjoyed it completely and will continue to read it for years to come! You are very creative and I hope you publish someday. I will be the first to buy your books!

Now, I do have to say this: there were a few misspellings and mistakes...that is to be expected.

But, overall

I loved it and will recommend it to everyone I meet!
feb04 chapter 22 . 8/22/2005
that was a great story - thank you.
Chuck chapter 22 . 8/19/2005
Very well written. Nicely thought out and done from and interesting character's view. Hope to read more on Shannon's life and battles. Thanks for keeping this old man busy reading this enjoyable story.
ElDani chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This was actually a truly enjoyable story - in the end. It started not on happy terms and took a few unexpected turns but it slowly changed for the better :)

Thanks for all the work, you've put into this - it was well worth it in my opinion!
BookWorm37 chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
Excellent ending! I loved reading this story from the beginning, and I must say: you are a very talented writer. I loved the way you put Mac into this chapter - he's so much like Jack. Good job.
feb04 chapter 21 . 8/3/2005
superb! what a great wedding !
BookWorm37 chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
Wonderful wedding scene. I would like to see more of Shannon's CO though.