Reviews for The New Mrs Weasley
Fanqueen74 chapter 22 . 7/14
ASDFGHJKL
stefanie1955 chapter 5 . 6/28
Someone should really draw a picture of Hermione climbing down a ladder from Gryffindor tower XD
Stefanie92 chapter 24 . 6/6
These two need to have some sense knocked into them. Maybe by George or Harry?
Stefanie92 chapter 20 . 6/6
I can't ahahahahhahahahaha!
Stefanie92 chapter 18 . 6/5
Ugh! Why can't people ever talk! Seriously, she just gave him the opportunity to tell her that he wanted them to give the marriage a real shot. *Smh* Fred!
Stefanie92 chapter 14 . 6/5
Please do not make Ron a bad guy, please do not make him a bad guy. I think him being upset is totally understandable. But please please do not make him into a villain.
Stefanie92 chapter 11 . 6/5
This is really hilarious xD hahahahhahaha
Stefanie92 chapter 10 . 6/5
xD Please tell me she's going to hex him a little bit because of the mirror hahahahah
Stefanie92 chapter 6 . 6/5
I was also curious about wizard weddings. They seem to be similar to muggle weddings. From what I gather from google, once the wedding is finished, the couple is registered as married automatically at the ministry of magic. So this is good. I think that when they are done with blood or by an unbreakable oath, then, they cannot have a divorce, but I am not sure about the blood one. I am glad you did it this way, I do not think Hermione or Fred would have done a blood contract when they are at the moment doing this to spare Fred from having to marry someone he does not wish to. Anyway, I am loving it!
Stefanie92 chapter 5 . 6/5
This was so funny xD hahahahahha I am actually imagining Fred holding a ladder for Hermione to climb down. Hilarious! xD
stefanie1955 chapter 30 . 6/6
So sweet 3 I am swooning _
stefanie1955 chapter 26 . 6/6
Omg! I know that was a while back. However, as one or your readers, I want to say I am really sorry about what you experienced with some of the readers. This story is great, and I personally appreciate that you decided to continue it.
Cissa B chapter 6 . 5/31
Just FYI, his name is Frederick Gideon Weasley and she is Hermione Jean Granger. When JK said "Jean", it sounded like Jane with her accent.
Fred's fanatic chapter 30 . 4/17
This was the perfect ending to a truly hair raising yet
Utterly beautiful love story that will span the ages and
Gather more fans with each decade of new potter
definitely be looking out for your brilliant sequel
To this delightful fun filled action truly romantic tale
Plus Harry's story also so I would just like to say that
Whatever you decide to do with your life and career after
The exam results come through I'm hoping that every
Dream you've ever had comes very true,and I can
Recommend Australia for a long my love
Elizabeth skinner
Fred's fanatic chapter 29 . 4/17
Well if this amazing couple can forgive Ron then so can
I even if Fred's one trillion times better he's not bad just
Very stupid maybe a bit to much .although it really is
Party time weasley style right now full of pranks love
Laughter lots of jokes big family of great
Food and magic. Maybe some wedding talk also with
A gorgeous new born taking centre stage which is only
Right although with Fred's hair and mischievousness
She's going to break hearts at hog loved these
Two since the books and they're my ultimate couple
As they're so much like James and skinner
3,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »