Reviews for Love in the Dark
clusterlizard1 chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
yay for OCs!

i loved it. i imagine alucard was a tad bit OOC (perhaps he should have been more evil?),

but hey, when writing a romace fic with him in it, your going to have repurcusions.

anyhoo, thanx for the fic.

clusterlizard1
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 12 . 3/15/2005
I love the ending! Can you please write a sequel?
Positronic Hazardous Infiltration Lifeform chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
There's a few spelling/grammer errors that you ought to doublecheck. Having Arucard with anyone seems a bit... OOC. (but Arucard/Integra or Arucard/Seras, kept subtle, are kinda grey areas.)
SirisAnkh chapter 12 . 1/4/2005
This story I think is great and deserves for a sequel to be written! LoL Well, great job! I mean to review for most of the chapters that you put up but I bearly got to the computer just now. Hope you don't think I just deserted you. LoL Well, it has been great and I hope that you write a sequel! I really do. :D Laterz!

SirisAnkh chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Aw... This chapter is kool! Can't wait till you update again!

BC chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
This happens to me quite rarely, but I am curious. I hope you'll update soon. Merry Christmas, Cassie.
Amelia Prose chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
I liked it! You keep things very interesting...

Hope to read from you soon :D

Lily-Sama
SirisAnkh chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Great chapter! I'd have to say my favorite part out of your whole story so far is the first part of that fight. It was written nicely. :D Can't wait till you update once more!

Bondage Senshi chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
While this is a pretty obvious Mary Sue, you have a very good writing style. A few ideas for improvement though (I don't go along with flaming, I offer advice, like comments are supposed to)

1. You put a bit too much detail into your descriptions sometimes. Like when Cassandra falls on her knees so she's facing the ground, well, unless she's praying, most people assume "falling to knees" is synonomous with crumpling to the ground.

2. Try not to have a Sue with so much short tempered angst. Given that her family was just murdered, common sense would dictate that Cassandra would try to be non-abrasive to her only living relative. Heck, mooch off the old woman if nothing else, but don't turn down a cushy house for the street right? lol.

3. Try to keep the base charas (ones that are already in the series) a little bit more on track. Integral may be a bit tempermental, but she wouldn't just storm out of the room after one or two sentances.

Sorry for the lengthy review, but I like to help when I see something that can really be developed. You have a good style, and good grasp of actual conversation in the story (always a very hard thing to keep from sounding wooden)

I hope you don't get offended by these remarks, I truly only mean to assist. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to a more of your writing.
SirisAnkh chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
This chapter was really good! I liked it a lot! :D I didn't mean to make you rewrite the first chapter just for a description. Sorry... LoL Anyways, I hope you update soon!

evil-kenshin chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
this sounds like it could get interesting, but i truly doubt cassandra is strong enough to take down alucard
SirisAnkh chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
This story i coming along great but I don't know what the Cassandra really looks like. I don't see a discription I'll just ask. LoL Eye color? I'm guessin blue since it's obvious she's related to Integra but there are possibilities. :D Sorry if I come off as a idiot but a discription would be nice? hehehe... Well, can't wait till your next chapter!

CoverTom chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
FYI

no one can bring down Alucard

sorry :-/