Reviews for Identity
Lady Amane chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Great way to explore the Alia's child idea that Dune barely meantioned. Good use of Bene Gesserit political perspective.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I like it write more soon!

Sirius Lives!
Nemesis27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I rather liked your story. It's nice to read more into Alia's youth rather than her posession by the Baron and fall into Abomination.

You were faithful to the story and your characters were credible. Though I can't think of any critique to make, I would state that while reading I felt somewhat untouched by the plot. If it's because of the late hour at which I read this or because of your own writing style, I can't determine.

Perhaps the whole build up through most of the story is lost in the linear ending. You had me convinced and entertained up to the "He had attracted her..." line. I felt the insight into their relationship was a bit forced and unnecessary after hinting at it throghout the fic.

By this I mean in no way to criticize your talent as a writer. All the necessary parts of the plot are there; the grammar and spelling is correct; your characterization spot on. To sum it up, it's a fic worthy of attention.
depressionisanillusion chapter 1 . 12/7/2004 just watched the first half of 'Children of Dune' on the weekend, and i was wondering how Alia could have gone from being such a wonderful, warrior, amazing woman to being under the influence of the duke of Harkonan. the answer? spice, right? and this fic is just what i'm talking about! she wants to take control of herself, so she takes spice, looking to the future... wow...i loved this!