Reviews for Bloodlust
Latebuttruefan chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Wow! This is incredible! And I've only just seen that it's been 8 years since it was updated! (Sob!)
I really really hope you haven't given up in this story because like I said before it's incredible! I do have a lingering thought though, that I fear might not get answered, how did Saphire know that Serena was pregnant in the first place?

I can't believe Serena and Darien love each other so fiercely and yet they are both blind to it completely! It's quite sweet but and the same time insanely frustrating! Grrrr!

Slightly weird comment coming up... but if he were to love me like that I would willingly give myself up to him. And I'm sure A LOT of other fans/women would secretly and openly agree with me. He can bite me any day of the week! Lol. Please please update this soon! I live in hope :-)
chimichurri chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
wow great story...sad that you've stopped writing it.
mryann chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
It gets interesting each chapter.. I love it..
mryann chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
This is definetely a wonderful chapter.. I love it..
mryann chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Ohh i definitely love it..
charleexx8 chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
I've just re reaad this for the millionth time please please please update :) love love and i cant review on certain chapters as ive already reviewed haha
wishwars chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
I really hope you return to this story! Even if you just tore out my heart and then stomped on it for what happened to Sapphire. Seriously, you're leaving us with that?! COME BAAAAACK!
Brittainy chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Omg! U REALLY need to finish this story. Please!
phillynz chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
so good
CrownPandora chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Ack I thought the story was finished. I'm guessing since the last time you updated is now almost 10 years ago there won't be an ending :( broken hearted
CrimsonBlood363 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Loving it so far! I do wish you would pick it back up!
peaches252 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. It brought. Tears to my eyes in some chapters. But the end of the last chapter touched me the most. That was a major twist to the plot. I hope Raye get hers real soon for being a complete b***h to Serena in this fic.
Please update soon. I'm extremely anxious about what happens next. I can't wait am so excited. Come to think about it what led them to believe that. It was a class five intrusion to begin with? Hmm..I wonderm
slightlyxjaded chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Hello! I just found your wonderful story! I am so glad to read a story with such a strong Serena in it! At times, this story reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, but at other times it does not. That last chapter was rough...poor Sapphire! And that gift is adorable! This couple sure has its issues... Thank you for writing such an intriguing story! I hope that even though six years have passed since your last update, maybe you can find it in your heart to update again!
lunaP chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
No! It can't end here! Please find the muses soon! I am on the edge of my seat! :D
TheHimeOfStars chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
This story...
This chapter...
I'm so impressed. Can't wait for the next.