Reviews for With Child
gothicvampiregirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
o-m-g..thats it..fine more...um..it's kinda funny and kinda...disturbing at the same time
killerdemonpuppy chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
This is really good thus far Im glad Miroku (Miroka XD) turn back into a guy after the kid is born. Please update soon
snowy chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
weird
darkfallenangel666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
omg its hilarious
Bananawings72 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
AR: WHAT A GOOD IDEA! Good job!
CircadianDance chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
ack, ack, ack! Suspense! Poor Miroku.. and poor Sango. She's going to have to put up with Miroku when he goes through his mood swings...

GBTM
The Violent Tomboy chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
O.O Poor Miroku...
merryb chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
OH! What happens next? I want to find out what happens next! Will you write more chapters? Please? Thanks _
Kagome lover chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Great job! Please update soon!
Colormyworld chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Nice chapter Update soon.
Kusaki Hayashi chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Finally! After a million years! I understand that you're probably busy with work or whatever. I have a story I haven't updated in forever.

Anyways, poor Miroku. I hope you update again if you have time.
Launigsiae chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
O'm so glad youupdated, I had thought you had abandoned it
The-world-needs-peace chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Ack! Now what's going to happen? What will befall our favorite perverted monk? Well, er... for some people anyway. In other news, that stupid ignorant insensitive...[Place other adjectives to your liking here.] monk! He's getting what he deserves! I can't wait to see the outcome! Keep writing, update soon!
Colormyworld chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Nice story, update it soon. :D
The-world-needs-peace chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Lol! That perv! Some things will never change! Oh well, what can ya expect? Please update with this soon! I'd love to see how this turns out, and if Miroku learns his lesson! You never know with him... nice writing by the way, you're a really good author.