Reviews for Fading Unto Night
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is the first LotR fanfiction I've read and WOW. Beautifully written.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A great story. Very well written.
travelling Telcontar chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I must say that I think that this is the most beautiful story that I ever read about Arwen en Aragorn' s passing.

...wow
steelelf chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is the best fanfic use of into the west EVER!
Rhys chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was so beautiful. I love the way you incorporated both Tolkien's words and those of "Into the West" into the story. Your descriptions of both the physical and the spiritual were fantastic. You painted very clear pictures of the people, places, and emotions-which were incredibly strong. A lovely, lovely depection of Arwen's end, both sweet and bitter. Simply beautiful.
Catmint chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*sniffle* This is so sad. And so, so beautifully written. So much emotion, so much pain...such a lovely ending. Done wonderfully.
shelley chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
ONE OF THE BEST stories about what happens to Arwen. I am so glad it has such a happy ending. I loved how you dealt with her sorrow, but also how she feels the heaviness, the weigh of the passing years.
ShawThang chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Heart-breaking, beautiful and brimming with hope- this vignette is amazing. There are so many stories that have attempted the same idea, but I've never read one that delves into it with so much depth and feeling. It really is simply a beautiful piece of writing, and it left me with a longing I can't explain. This made me ache, and there's nothing I love more than a story that rips into me. Fabulous!
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That was absolutely beautiful :) It was stunningly written and your depiction of the characters in emotionally strenuous scenarions (to say the least!) was... wow!

You had me in tears and my heart was breaking at the scenes that you wove for us... and the way in which you worked 'Into the West' in certainly didn't help matters!

Excellent piece... :)
Marion chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow, this was beautiful as usual lisette. Great choice of words, flowing rythm which conveys the characters' feeling perfectly. What more can I say? Yes, I'm crying and yes, I felt Arwen's panic when the time came for her to let go. Thanks.
Holly chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved every moment of it, and now I'm listening to "Into The West" and trying not to cry. :)
sparky24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
This is a beautiful and heartfelt story. Nicely written. Thankyou.
Silivren-Shadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oh my god! I think I'm crying. And you have to understand, I DON'T cry. This was so well written, and the lyrics woven in was a great idea. So good, and the end fit. Really good job!

Silivren
Sabia chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I was crying. Enough said.
Liregon chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
it's a beautiful and sweet story.

haven't cried like that by reading a fic in a long time.