Reviews for Comatose: Original
YRProcks66 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
the summaryseemed pretty good considering u haven't seen it yet. good story. update soon!
Eevee-shadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
OH my gosh..that was brilliant! i love the way you had BB remember all the RaeBB moments..its so awesome! and more so i love the idea you came up with! how original to make BB the one in the coma... you r genious! i only have one thing that bothers me, that it stopped! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Amethyst Amber chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
O.O

I think you have all the memembers down! I hardly see any OOCness, except maybe with Raven, but who's to know how people act when one of your best friends is dying. I personally think Raven was closer to Beast Boy than any of the other Titans, so I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Keep it up!
Lutra chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
-appluads- I found this was one of the best Fan Fics I have yet read. Well done. I'll be waiting for the ending. Once again, I applaud you for a job well done.
turq chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
this is turning out good so far..keep up the good writing!
Demigod chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I like this a lot! Unfair though, I was planning on writing something like this shortly. You beat me to it. Anyhow, keep writing, this is very well done.
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
i like this story a lot. nice idea. the only thing is that i would have put an a/n in the middle of the story should have gone up at the top before the fic started. that way, it doesn't break the flow of the story.
stella-s55 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Awsome...update soon please_
Raven chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
HURRY I MUST KNOW MORE!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
stella-s55 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm loving the story already...please update ASAP please _
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Dude, this is some good stuff you have here, you just GOTTA update it as soon as possible.

Keep it up!
hidden smile chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this is so sweet and bueatiful. please write soon
BeastWithin chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
AH THE SUSPENSE -faints- please write more soon i like were this is going

-holds a lighter with BB&REA on it- I SHALL ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH -uses lighter to set sword ablaze- DEATH TO ALL HEATHENS -chases terra supporters away form BB&REA-
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »