Reviews for Comatose: Original
Amethyst Amber chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
This is amazing. You delve into his mind, and its truly awesome. Its like you are BB!

I'm constantly wondering what he thinks about her, besides the whole, 'Wow, she's hot, I think I'm in love with her,' and then Raven's all 'I've never noticed how brave and caring BB is. I think I love him'.

Its refreshing to see good work. KEEP IT UP!
B.B'srockengirl chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Not bad, can't wait till its finished!
Kay Jay8 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
great story! i luv the plot! ok, in Spellbound, Beast Boy is the one to pull away from the hug, just to let ya kno. still, i like ur story a lot! please continue!
YRProcks66 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
the summaryseemed pretty good considering u haven't seen it yet. good story. update soon!
Eevee-shadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
OH my gosh..that was brilliant! i love the way you had BB remember all the RaeBB moments..its so awesome! and more so i love the idea you came up with! how original to make BB the one in the coma... you r genious! i only have one thing that bothers me, that it stopped! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Amethyst Amber chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
O.O

I think you have all the memembers down! I hardly see any OOCness, except maybe with Raven, but who's to know how people act when one of your best friends is dying. I personally think Raven was closer to Beast Boy than any of the other Titans, so I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Keep it up!
Lutra chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
-appluads- I found this was one of the best Fan Fics I have yet read. Well done. I'll be waiting for the ending. Once again, I applaud you for a job well done.
turq chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
this is turning out good so far..keep up the good writing!
Demigod chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I like this a lot! Unfair though, I was planning on writing something like this shortly. You beat me to it. Anyhow, keep writing, this is very well done.
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
i like this story a lot. nice idea. the only thing is that i would have put an a/n in the middle of the story should have gone up at the top before the fic started. that way, it doesn't break the flow of the story.
stella-s55 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004