Reviews for Comatose: Original
Eevee-shadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
OH my gosh..that was brilliant! i love the way you had BB remember all the RaeBB moments..its so awesome! and more so i love the idea you came up with! how original to make BB the one in the coma... you r genious! i only have one thing that bothers me, that it stopped! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Amethyst Amber chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
O.O

I think you have all the memembers down! I hardly see any OOCness, except maybe with Raven, but who's to know how people act when one of your best friends is dying. I personally think Raven was closer to Beast Boy than any of the other Titans, so I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Keep it up!
Lutra chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
-appluads- I found this was one of the best Fan Fics I have yet read. Well done. I'll be waiting for the ending. Once again, I applaud you for a job well done.
turq chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
this is turning out good so far..keep up the good writing!
Demigod chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I like this a lot! Unfair though, I was planning on writing something like this shortly. You beat me to it. Anyhow, keep writing, this is very well done.
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
i like this story a lot. nice idea. the only thing is that i would have put an a/n in the middle of the story should have gone up at the top before the fic started. that way, it doesn't break the flow of the story.
stella-s55 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Awsome...update soon please_
Raven chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
HURRY I MUST KNOW MORE!
SPARTAN-45 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That was good. You have to update soon. You should make Raven go into his head so she can see BB and talk to him or something.

Master Chief 45 out-
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
stella-s55 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm loving the story already...please update ASAP please _
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Dude, this is some good stuff you have here, you just GOTTA update it as soon as possible.

Keep it up!
hidden smile chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this is so sweet and bueatiful. please write soon
BeastWithin chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
AH THE SUSPENSE -faints- please write more soon i like were this is going

-holds a lighter with BB&REA on it- I SHALL ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH -uses lighter to set sword ablaze- DEATH TO ALL HEATHENS -chases terra supporters away form BB&REA-
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Love it! Not enough BB H/C stories out there ;) Very well written, good characterizations. More please!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »