Reviews for Comatose: Original
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Gahhhh! You did it again! Not that we all don't know exactly what he was going to say, but still.

Heh. Well, he certainly has a good REASON to pull through now, doesn't he?
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Well THAT was pretty intense. I wonder what they all would have said if they knew BB could hear them? Heh. And that little cliffy when Satr was about to reveal ...

What? Hopefully we will find out.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is a cool and unusual point of view. What made you think of it?

Appreciation Number 1: Your grammar and spelling are impeccable.

Appreciation Number 2: The characters are in character. They all sound like themselves.

Appreciation Number 3: Good dialogue. Really effective. Also, BB's mental monologue.

How have I managed to miss your work before? Once I finish this story, I'll have to zip through your others.
obsessivereader95 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
it was really good. definitely ooc, but really cute! XD
Cassie chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Ooooohh, how sweet and perfect! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Canada SUCKS
liz chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
ohmygod. this is my absolute favorite! i'm actually in the middle of writing a story that involves Raven slipping into a coma-like thing, except she can't hear everyone. i'm hoping to finish it soon and then post in on this site. it should be good. but this was amazing. i loved it so much! :D 3
MiniSquatch chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Canadian authors rock! GO CANADA! THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH! AMERICA SUCKS! LMAO J.K.
Linzerj chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
YAY THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY! WEEEEE!

Good story, even though it was so sad...!
Linzerj chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
He died? BUT THEN HE WOKE UP? OMG! Good job...!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
He DIED? NOOOO! BB IS TOO COOL! GAAAASP!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ooooh... it's so sad!
MidnightRosemary chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
cool
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
It was good, though I'm not a particularly good reviewer of romance. For that reason alone, I don't really like it, but I think if I went for romance, I would enjoy this quite a bit.
victorionious chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
This story is excellent. The ending made me smile and HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK LIKE THAT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I thought you killed him, you turkey jerky. Just for that, I'm flaming Canada! BURN!

Nah, Canada rocks. I can't flame it...
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »