Reviews for Comatose: Original
Ninjasawr chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
ah! how sweet! i love your story! :)
Magma Writes chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
This was rly rlly great. I dont no wat to say! It was awesome!

Oh and Canada is nice, im not from there but i went there a WHOLE lot. I mean rly, waay to much. LOL

Great story, good canada.

I LOVE THE STORY!
aej325 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Aww.

Liked it a lot. Nice job. D
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Love this chapter! Love it so very very much!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
'There is a God!' that part got a laugh from me.

And you know Canada rocks! (as a Canadian, I have to say this, but i also have to say it because this country kicks ass! no offense to any other parts of the world)

Great first chapter, I can't wait to keep reading!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
aw great i wuz gonna kill you when you said held the memorial ervice thinking u killed BB u bastard! but u didn't so i luv u again lol
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Great, great fic. There's just nothing more I can say about it.
Enzero chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
nice one

this is really a great story

it brings me smiles of happiness (crap I sound like star)
Z1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
That was a wonderful story. Inspiring, for my future writing.

Sincerely, Z1
4kitty101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
go BB!

go BB!

its ur b day!

its ur b day!
Butterfree chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Hmm well yes, going into a coma does tend to make people more perspective, espeically if all they can do is listen and think. I loved how open you made BeastBoy of his relationship with Raven with the other three titans, it's kind of cute in a way.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Aww, that was definetly sweet

I think that this story would be better if it were written as a one-shoot though, the faster flow rate of the story makes it more believable to be one. The scene when Raven just suddenly loses control was kind of out of character for her since she's learned to control her emotions, espeically anger for years and years.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
lol, I love these thought arguments that Beastboy seems to be having, for some reaosn, I foudn that extrememly funny XD

You might want to keep Raven and BeastBoy a little more incharacter though, Raven should be a little more hesitant to keep crying like that and Beastboy should maybe have more of a funny remark here and there (knowing how much he likes telling jokes).

Butterfree chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
This is definetly a very interesting story so far!

I love all the events that have happened, and you also did well at writting in Starfire's way of talking. I did also like the idea of making Starfire a lot less oblivious then she seems.

You might want to add some extra text here and there to add more of an effect. Like the two scenes when Robin and Cyborg started talking to BeastBoy like that, I think it would've made more sense to make then a little more hesitant in what they wanted to say. And the part when Beastboy was listening to Starfire and got cut off, you could've either added some text in BeastBoy's POV in between, or at the end so the readers truly understand what just happened there.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Very good chapter!

Great idea on making Beastboy recap on everything he found important that happened in the past, though, it felt more like you were just summarazing rather then actually typing out a story. Try to maybe switch from Beastboy's thoughts to what's happening with Raven from time to time, and try to add a little more of Beastboy's personality when it's in his POV.

303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »