Reviews for Butterfly
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/7
To Guest, who left a rather 'colorful' review on September 7th, 2015:

Thank you for leaving a review. For your information, FF omits profanity from its website, so your F-bombs did not make it through their filter. I am fine with that, btw. I get your point rather clearly.

Fortunately for you, I had written an alternate ending, one that appeased a certain reader who preferred endings where Leonardo 'gets the girl'.

Unfortunately for both of us, I had placed it on Stealth Stories when I uploaded Butterfly there, before Stealthy Stories closed its doors. When that site's server went kaput, so went the alternate ending. Adding insult to injury, my PC that stores my alt. ending died. It does have a backup, though, and if I can get my husband to figure out how to acquire its data from that storage, I would be more than happy to PM you or even email you the alternate ending.

Personally, I liked both, but I decided to stick with reality regarding its publication on FF, while placing the story with the other ending on SS. In hindsight, however, I think I could have placed the second ending on FF anyway - with a disclaimer stating that it is different ending. Once I do find it, I just may tack it on here, for those who can't even think of Leonardo not getting the girl.

Would that work?

Anyway, thank you for reading and for reviewing. I am sorry you did not like how I ended it. I do hope you enjoyed what came before, though.

Zelgadis55 chapter 47 . 8/27/2014
Just finished reading this story and I must say, I really quite enjoyed it, even if Leo was an arse with the way he left Beth, though, it was a very much in character thing for him to do and therefore understandable. I don't usually read stories with OCs featuring so prominently but this sounded interesting and I am really glad I did :-)
VaniaHepskins chapter 47 . 9/22/2013
oh! I have read your ffic and let me tell that i love it! So, congratulations for this wonderful story! :)
Guess chapter 47 . 6/27/2013
Wow. This was such an amazing story! The struggles, the romance, the ending it was just all so amazing! And I feel so sorry for April, Casey, and Raph. And I love how you tied up the question of Casey's disappearance with Beth's abuse. It was a truly brilliant story.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 28 . 5/28/2011
Whew! I was becoming so worried how this would end up until I read these sentences:

"In contrast and due to his unique physical attributes, Leonardo and his family could never be part of that world, not where the opportunists living there might profit from the clan's capture.

The more she dwelled on these thoughts, the more Beth realized how selfish it would be for either of them to have a relationship with the other. Not only would it put Leo and his family in danger of discovery by going topside more frequently than they did, but it would be impossible and quite unhealthy for her to remain below ground, as well.

Therefore, whatever fanciful expectations she might have had for Leo and herself, dissipated like fog under a hot summer sun."

Great job on the wording, by the way. :)

I think this would be the part I like best:

'"No, not ten," his father corrected, causing Raphael to stop and turn slightly towards his master in curiosity. A slow smile edged along Splinter's muzzle as he said, "…twenty back flips!"'

Haha! Raph should know to respect his elders. Especially if they can wipe the floor with you! :D

The Tip of My Tongue chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
Busy week... however I've managed to read this far in the story and I must say... Excellent job!

I am very curious as to what exactly Raph just did- prostrating himself before Beth. Very strange behavior on his part, but(considering he was sweet on April) I think I have an idea as to what it may be.

Anyways, I was just dropping by... :)

and I think I'll read one more chapter before bed. :D
BlinkTG chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
I'm sorry about your friend but at least she's at peace and in a better place now. Love your Story
FattySkeleton chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Ha he heh heheehhe! oh, this is just getting silly!

leo is now the weirdest mix of all the turtles with the temper the light aditude and his new happy ways!

and now he's fighting raph! HA!
FattySkeleton chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
oh. fail!

ha ha hah hahahahah!

oh, my, frog fairy!

this will only end in embaresment!
FattySkeleton chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
oh, my god! Raph pulled a smart one!
FattySkeleton chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
oh, ho ho ho!

she is totally wasteing this oppurtonity! i mean a sleepy sexy turtle on her sofa and she's NOT tring to find out, how much of him is "self-contained'.

(wiggly eyebrows)
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
and here is the wounded turtle and the emotionaly scared woman.

greeeat. shes a fainter.
J.C Jackals chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Okay, before I nit-pick, your story is still enjoyable. I like Beth, I like the characterization, and the description is still good.

But it's kind of funny, it's like you wrote this chapter just to contradict my earlier review... O.o

Your words, some are misspelled and messed up, many MANY are joined together (forthere, getsupplies, goingherself), where a read through would have fixed it. It's incredibly frustrating and distracting and makes me want to face-palm. In short, it takes away from your fic, makes it shoddy in a way. All you have to do is read through and- voila. It's fixed and your story is damn near impeccable! (I mean that last one too.)

I know from what I just said up there, I seem like a banal butthole like chick, but I said all that for your benefit.

Reviews on FFnet are on a big downhill trip. No one is taking the time to help another and critique or properly (God forbid) review another authors works.

I don't wanna see a story as good and mostly well written as yours be dirtied by some easily fixed mistakes. Because Butterfly is probably one of the few stories here on FFnet with a more adult vocabulary, something I feel is very refreshing.

Good chapter though, I like how you wrote Raph. He's my favorite turtle next to Leo, so I'm happy how accurate it you have him!