Reviews for Butterfly
Fictionalcat chapter 11 . 9/15/2020
Poor Raphael. Amnesia Leo is tough.
Fictionalfox chapter 10 . 9/15/2020
Wow, Beth. Nice!
Fictionalfox chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
Oh, shiny story. I wonder what happened to April and Casey.
Fictionalfox chapter 3 . 9/15/2020
This is very interesting!
Fictionalfox chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
Is this old lady going to become a bigger character? I guess I will see later on...
Been a While chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
I think this was the story that introduced me to you when I was a teenager, so it feels only right that I talk to you here. This is Princess Caroline of Tamaran, it's been years and I've forgotten my password OTL

I'm sorry it's been so long since we've spoken, I'm so bad at getting back to people. But I found myself thinking of you tonight and wondering, how have you been? Have things been going well? Are you even still writing? How's the family?

I'm turning 28 in less than three weeks. How in the world has it been that long? And after all that time, I realized... I never really thanked you for anything, did I? This story introduced me to the world of fanfiction, and through that some incredible friends. I started drawing, and my fandom explorations went even further! I always got excited to see emails that you'd updated a story and I'd come running. And you were so supportive and sweet the entire time we talked, brief as it was. I'm so sorry I lost touch. And I'm so happy and grateful that I had the chance to talk to you.

I don't even know if you'll get this, but until I can figure out my password again I can only hope that this somehow floats through the ether long enough to reach you. And if you do get this and feel like reaching out, I have a Gmail. .mabudachitrio (I have two but the other one uses my full real name lol) But don't feel obliged. I'm sure you have things going on.

Thank you for everything. Keep yourself well. I'm gonna go ahead and reread this, for old times' sake.
Cathleen 3
Kari814 chapter 47 . 12/19/2016
Loved this story. I still think you chose a good ending, even if I can't help but be a bit disappointed. You are a great writer.
Shelly Hamato chapter 47 . 10/15/2016
Oh wow! I know your story had been out for quite some time, but I want to tell you know much I enjoyed it!
BlingThing chapter 47 . 5/21/2016
Hi Rein, I just finished reading your whole story - and what and EPIC tale it was! I very much enjoyed it! I was a little sad at the ending - I love a good happy romance, and the detective sort of suddenly appeared out of left field and became the focus! I totally get Leos reasoning, although I'm sure they could have at least tried to have made it work.
My favourite part of the story was one where you really got me with an unexpected turn. It was when Casey was revealed as the bad guy. He did partially redeem himself later, but I really did not expect that scene when Beth recognised him as her attacker in the apartment.
I'm looking forward to checking out some of your other stories - there are so many! Are they all based on the 2003 turtles?
Also, I would love to read the alternative ending version of this story - I'm a sucker for happily ever after :D
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Love this
ThisCharmingManda chapter 47 . 12/28/2015
Hello Rein. I just want to let you know that I absolutely love this story and I've gorged myself on it! It's wonderfully refreshing to see the Turtles from the perspective of a more fragile character. I literally could not put my phone down, it was practically on my nose! So many emotional layers, such expressive care. You've provided me with a new insight regarding our favorite green heroes and well, I just thought you'd appreciate knowing that someone still appreciates your story years after its conclusion. And you can bet I'll be taking a look at that stealthy stories upload.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
To Guest, who left a rather 'colorful' review on September 7th, 2015:

Thank you for leaving a review. For your information, FF omits profanity from its website, so your F-bombs did not make it through their filter. I am fine with that, btw. I get your point rather clearly.

Fortunately for you, I had written an alternate ending, one that appeased a certain reader who preferred endings where Leonardo 'gets the girl'.

Unfortunately for both of us, I had placed it on Stealth Stories when I uploaded Butterfly there, before Stealthy Stories closed its doors. When that site's server went kaput, so went the alternate ending. Adding insult to injury, my PC that stores my alt. ending died. It does have a backup, though, and if I can get my husband to figure out how to acquire its data from that storage, I would be more than happy to PM you or even email you the alternate ending.

Personally, I liked both, but I decided to stick with reality regarding its publication on FF, while placing the story with the other ending on SS. In hindsight, however, I think I could have placed the second ending on FF anyway - with a disclaimer stating that it is different ending. Once I do find it, I just may tack it on here, for those who can't even think of Leonardo not getting the girl.

Would that work?

Anyway, thank you for reading and for reviewing. I am sorry you did not like how I ended it. I do hope you enjoyed what came before, though.

Blessings,
Rene'
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2015
NEVER F***ING BEEN ANGRIER AT A STORY WHAT THE HECK I AM DESTROYED WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU SHOULDA WARNED US IT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE ENDING F*** THIS
Zelgadis55 chapter 47 . 8/27/2014
Just finished reading this story and I must say, I really quite enjoyed it, even if Leo was an arse with the way he left Beth, though, it was a very much in character thing for him to do and therefore understandable. I don't usually read stories with OCs featuring so prominently but this sounded interesting and I am really glad I did :-)
VaniaHepskins chapter 47 . 9/22/2013
oh! I have read your ffic and let me tell that i love it! So, congratulations for this wonderful story! :)