Reviews for The Serpent Chronicles: Book 1
Naundi chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
This story is beyond awesome! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!
reine Seele chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Good chapter. I liked the dream sequence; I was like "Oh man! What'd he do now?" The description of the sunrise was gorgeous too. I've seen many a sunrise just like that one, and you did the description justice. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next!
reine Seele chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Wow. This an amazing story! I hope to see it completed someday. I loved your characterizations of Hs, and I can't wait to see how he becomes how we know him best. I absolutely loved the part where Snake Face was trying to get Hs on the horse; that part had me laughing for about ten minutes. Excellent detail and structure. This is definately one of the better, if not the best, He-man story on

Taking artistic license with a character's past is an iffy subject, one that not many people venture into. I myself am willing to take a lance at it, and you have done an excellent job so far. Can't wait for the next chapters. I'll be waiting eagerly and without much patience for your next chapter. Keep up the good work!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
o...this is gettin good! keep up the good work!
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I think it's simply wonderful, and I can't wait for the next exciting chapter ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This is good.

Why has no one reviewed it?

You obviously konw what you're writing about